'Scuse me, dork coming through O U O

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Scuse me, dork coming through O U O

Post by Eri Berry on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 16:46

Uuuummm... Actually I don't heck know how to talk to people or to introduce myself, so I'm hoping this doesn't flop on me... Q u Q

So anyway, hi, I'm Maia. Or Eri. Or... wait, let's skip the part where I blurt out all my nicknames/pseudonyms because that will take a year XDD Anywayyyyy~, just call me Eri for the sake of my username, I guess  Razz  I'm eighteen, a sophomore/junior college student (IDEK know... it's summer and I don't know what year am I supposed to say at the point XDD), and from the Philippines. Let's see... what else...

Oh, I s'pose my addiction unhealthy obsession liking of The Sims franchise goes waaaaaaaay back... to the very first The Sims (the lanky, blocky Sims XDD). Maybe the reason why I got addicted is that I can make my whole life much more bearable with the fact that I can create Sims versions of my hated people and kill them off so mercilessly while my Sims version prances around with a Sim who suspiciously is too much like my real-life crush...

IamnotacrazySimGoddessIsweardon'tgivemethatlookI'mnotapsycho...okaymaybeIam.  bounce 

So yeah, my addiction for the game is in an all-time high... probably veeeeery evident when I decide to play the game instead of studying for my exams. #PrioritiesAMIRYT  Facepalm 

Also I'm a HUUUUUUGE fan and supporter of Games4TheWorld. I've downloaded all my Sims expansion packs from them/you guys andItotallystalktheforumeveryonceinawhilenowaityouprobablydidn'tneedtoknowthat   Shocked 

Non-Sims news, though... I'm a HUGE fan of Mayday Parade, The All-American Rejects and a whole lot of bands. Also I'm fond of K-Pop (especially SHINee and EXO... IswearI'mnotinitforthehandsomeguys ). I play a variety of sports, from softball to arnis/kali/eskrima, to kickball, to track 'n field, to long jump, to Taekwondo, the works. And I'm probably the weirdest, most socially-awkward, introverted, shy person you'll ever meet... if I'm away from my keyboard. O u O

So I think that's it... I'm sorry for all the strikethroughs and weird comments and adskljfhaklsdfhalf *splode*  tongue

Last edited by Eri Berry on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:04; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I don't proofread my posts asldkf;aldf ; u ;)

Whoops.
Eri Berry
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, The Sims (everything), Alice is Dead series, Ascension series, etc.
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Scuse me, dork coming through O U O

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 27 Mar 2014, 18:51

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here ! Are you an active practitioner of this "FMA" ("Filipino Martial Arts") stuff ? I don't really know that kind of stuff, since I occasionally practice in BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-jitsu) Razz  What's FMA like ? Very Happy  

Very interesting hobbies ! And nevermind about the "socially awkward" stuff. I daresay that in most cases, this is only a "label" given to you by different people. As for me, most people in RL either see me as "very outgoing" OR "very passive". Razz  So you might get the idea. 

Have fun ! Very Happy  

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 20:19

Hello Eri,

Welcome to the official Games4theworld Forum!
Indeed, setting priorities is very important, but it can be extremely hard at the same time too.
The Sims can wait though, exams can't(!).

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Berry on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 04:07

Carlos wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum,

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here ! Are you an active practitioner of this "FMA" ("Filipino Martial Arts") stuff ? I don't really know that kind of stuff, since I occasionally practice in BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-jitsu) Razz  What's FMA like ? Very Happy  

Very interesting hobbies ! And nevermind about the "socially awkward" stuff. I daresay that in most cases, this is only a "label" given to you by different people. As for me, most people in RL either see me as "very outgoing" OR "very passive". Razz  So you might get the idea. 

Have fun ! Very Happy  

Hi hi~!

Well I used to do FMA, but from the time I spent with it, I can tell you that it's definitely intense and fun. Well, for me, that is. My classmates used to fear me because I take FMA veeeeeery seriously, so my so-called "Tiger Eyes" usually scare them so much that they'd tweet about wishing that I'd let them live after the day's lesson  Razz  Ah, good times~

Well, it's kinda how I perceive myself nowadays, since I can't talk to people without insulting them unknowingly in the process, or making myself seem so high and mighty, so now I just mostly keep quiet and let my friends talk for me XDD Usually I'd surprise myself when I make a new friend since I have the inability to talk to other people XDD Well you sound just fine XDDDD

Admin wrote:Hello Eri,

Welcome to the official Games4theworld Forum!
Indeed, setting priorities is very important, but it can be extremely hard at the same time too.
The Sims can wait though, exams can't(!).

Hey Admin~!

Yep~ I totally agree that exams can't... but can't fight the addiction, so I played anyway XDD Well, of course, I was still studying in between and I eventually left my game hanging (causing some... ahem... shenanigans with my Sims who were running amok).

But anyway, I just wanna say thanks for this whole set-up and for all the Sims 3 torrents! You guys are the best!

Whoops.
Eri Berry
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, The Sims (everything), Alice is Dead series, Ascension series, etc.
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum