The Sims Medieval has stopped working and suddenly blue screen. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Medieval has stopped working and suddenly blue screen. [CLOSED]

Post by kaptennn on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 16:44

Hey, guys. I'm so sorry for asking if this is a stupid question. But I downloaded my Sims Medieval from pir*tebay I followed all the instruction and crack it, I start the game but this is appearing   once I clicked Close the Program suddenly the screen went black and blue screen appeared  
(This is blue screen right?)

So I restarted and everthing was normal. I started the game again hoping it will be different but no, same thing happened. I looked in the internet, finding a thread in this forum, I downloaded ultimatefix but it says I have to download pirates and nobles so I did from games4theworld. I replaced the crack files to the original and install pirates and nobles, updates and stuffs. I followed all the instructions but same thing still happened. 

Also, do you think I should re-install? Or I should re-download the sims medieval?(I actually preffer not to, since 4/5gb is totally loooooooong time in here) Sad 
Sorry for my fail english. And thank you before.

(OH wait, I think I posted in a wrong thread? I'm so sorry)
avatar
kaptennn
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Persona series, The Sims series, Harry Potter, Aura Kingdom, Saints Row, CSI, Heavy Rain, D.O.A, Tekken, Portal, Fatal Frame, Rule of Rose, Clock Tower, Resident Evil
Female Posts : 5
Points : 1317
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-29
Age : 20
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Medieval has stopped working and suddenly blue screen. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 30 Mar 2014, 00:27

kaptennn wrote:Hey, guys. I'm so sorry for asking if this is a stupid question. But I downloaded my Sims Medieval from pir*tebay I followed all the instruction and crack it, I start the game but this is appearing   once I clicked Close the Program suddenly the screen went black and blue screen appeared  
(This is blue screen right?)

So I restarted and everthing was normal. I started the game again hoping it will be different but no, same thing happened. I looked in the internet, finding a thread in this forum, I downloaded ultimatefix but it says I have to download pirates and nobles so I did from games4theworld. I replaced the crack files to the original and install pirates and nobles, updates and stuffs. I followed all the instructions but same thing still happened. 

Also, do you think I should re-install? Or I should re-download the sims medieval?(I actually preffer not to, since 4/5gb is totally loooooooong time in here) Sad 
Sorry for my fail english. And thank you before.

(OH wait, I think I posted in a wrong thread? I'm so sorry)


//MOVED


Hello,


Something is wrong with your graphics driver, from what I'm seeing in that bluescreen. What did you do before this bluescreen started to show up ? Did you update your graphics drivers ? 


If you didn't do that and you are still using an old driver, please update the driver.


If nothing helps, you might want to remove your driver completely, and re-install it. For example, there is this guide here, although it looks a bit tricky:


http://www.overclock.net/t/988215/how-to-properly-uninstall-ati-amd-software-drivers-for-graphics-cards


Do you also get that bluescreen for other games actually ? 

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14458
Points : 19184
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Medieval has stopped working and suddenly blue screen. [CLOSED]

Post by kaptennn on Sun 30 Mar 2014, 04:41

I didn;t do anythin with the drivers and others since I don't understand that such works. But after you tell me to update, I tried updating it. And it says succes. My laptop appreance suddenly change to bigger icons and stuffs. So I played the game and this is appeared :



I checked my driver and tried to update but it says my driver is up to date. 



I opened dxdiag and and my drivers looks empty Sad  



I'm actually too scared to uninstall it because it says "Do not use this guide if you have an AMD CPU/Motherboard as you may destroy required chipset files." 




I played Aura Kingdom and Fifa Manager and it's all fine. But now after I started fifa manager it says Fiva Manager needs hardware graphic accelerator. What did I do wrong? ._. Sad 
avatar
kaptennn
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Persona series, The Sims series, Harry Potter, Aura Kingdom, Saints Row, CSI, Heavy Rain, D.O.A, Tekken, Portal, Fatal Frame, Rule of Rose, Clock Tower, Resident Evil
Female Posts : 5
Points : 1317
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-29
Age : 20
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Medieval has stopped working and suddenly blue screen. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 30 Mar 2014, 09:09

kaptennn wrote:I didn;t do anythin with the drivers and others since I don't understand that such works. But after you tell me to update, I tried updating it. And it says succes. My laptop appreance suddenly change to bigger icons and stuffs. So I played the game and this is appeared :



I checked my driver and tried to update but it says my driver is up to date. 



I opened dxdiag and and my drivers looks empty Sad  



I'm actually too scared to uninstall it because it says "Do not use this guide if you have an AMD CPU/Motherboard as you may destroy required chipset files." 




I played Aura Kingdom and Fifa Manager and it's all fine. But now after I started fifa manager it says Fiva Manager needs hardware graphic accelerator. What did I do wrong? ._. Sad 

Even if you say you "didn't do anything" with the driver(s), the problem is still related to them. Maybe your hardware is incompatible/damaged too; this is what the error message in your Sims Medieval appears to say. But look here:


http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri



And do a "scan" of your computer for The Sims Medieval. See what the results then say. And at that point I can't really give you more advice; you might do a good google search on how to properly remove and re-install your drivers of your graphics card model (if the guide that I linked to doesn't help). 


You might even consider a fresh install of Windows, but that would only be the last option of course.


Good luck, and I'm sorry I can't offer more specific advice for now.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14458
Points : 19184
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Medieval has stopped working and suddenly blue screen. [CLOSED]

Post by kaptennn on Sun 30 Mar 2014, 13:23

Yeah, you're right, sir WhatDidUJustCallMe? Something is definetely wrong with my driver(s). [size=13.333333015441895]I managed to return my laptop back to normal but I'll try reinstall my medieval later or just gonna wait for sims 4. Don't be sorry, sir. I really appreciate it and I'm sure you can help me if my driver is not this sucks Smile) Thank you very much.[/size]
avatar
kaptennn
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Persona series, The Sims series, Harry Potter, Aura Kingdom, Saints Row, CSI, Heavy Rain, D.O.A, Tekken, Portal, Fatal Frame, Rule of Rose, Clock Tower, Resident Evil
Female Posts : 5
Points : 1317
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-29
Age : 20
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Medieval has stopped working and suddenly blue screen. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 30 Mar 2014, 22:58

kaptennn wrote:Yeah, you're right, sir WhatDidUJustCallMe? Something is definetely wrong with my driver(s). I managed to return my laptop back to normal but I'll try reinstall my medieval later or just gonna wait for sims 4. Don't be sorry, sir. I really appreciate it and I'm sure you can help me if my driver is not this sucks Smile) Thank you very much.

You are welcome. Smile  Do you have any other question(s) about The Sims Medieval, or can I close the topic ?


If you don't have any questions, I'll close this and you can later on open a new topic, if you have more questions about anything else.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14458
Points : 19184
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims Medieval has stopped working and suddenly blue screen. [CLOSED]

Post by kaptennn on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 06:26

Nah, I don't have any questions now. Thank you. Have a nice day.


Mod edit: feel free to open a new topic for your problem(s), next time. Smile  This topic is closed now.

- Carlos
avatar
kaptennn
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Persona series, The Sims series, Harry Potter, Aura Kingdom, Saints Row, CSI, Heavy Rain, D.O.A, Tekken, Portal, Fatal Frame, Rule of Rose, Clock Tower, Resident Evil
Female Posts : 5
Points : 1317
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-29
Age : 20
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum