Can't kick out band members

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't kick out band members

Post by CinnamonGirl on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 19:29

I want to kick out some band members and invite new ones, but the option is nowhere to be found. I am friends with the sims, but the only available option is "Rename band". :/

CinnamonGirl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't kick out band members

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 08 May 2014, 19:34

CinnamonGirl wrote:I want to kick out some band members and invite new ones, but the option is nowhere to be found. I am friends with the sims, but the only available option is "Rename band". :/

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Currently I'm on vacation and therefore I can't come in so frequently. Are you using any mods or CC ? Also, do you know how to open the cheat console ? Inside the game, type Ctrl + Shift + C and then type testingcheatsenabled true. Press "Enter".

Open the cheat console again, but this time type resetsim * and press enter. This should reset all the sims in your town. If that doesn't work, there is also the possibility of a "hard reset", but for that you'll need the NRAAS_MasterController mod....

Good luck for now !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on Sat 10 May 2014, 17:53

Carlos wrote:
CinnamonGirl wrote:I want to kick out some band members and invite new ones, but the option is nowhere to be found. I am friends with the sims, but the only available option is "Rename band". :/

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Currently I'm on vacation and therefore I can't come in so frequently. Are you using any mods or CC ? Also, do you know how to open the cheat console ? Inside the game, type Ctrl + Shift + C and then type testingcheatsenabled true. Press "Enter".

Open the cheat console again, but this time type resetsim * and press enter. This should reset all the sims in your town. If that doesn't work, there is also the possibility of a "hard reset", but for that you'll need the NRAAS_MasterController mod....

Good luck for now !
I do have a few custom items from the exchange site and a Mods folder if that's what you mean? I followed the installation guide in order to apply the store fixes, that's how I got it. Is that  causing the problem?

I tried resetting all sims now and it didn't change anything.

I don't know if it has something to do with my sim's career? He is now a Rock star musician and can't register his band without giving up his work. Also, his work colleges, who are described as "band members" at work, are in his private band as well (I can't remember how it turned out that way, I guess I just followed his wishes) :/

I also remember that these options were available in the past, but that was before I installed newer expansions, store content and tried out new worlds. After all that I returned to this game and at some point noticed that these options were missing...

CinnamonGirl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 27 May 2014, 19:04

CinnamonGirl wrote:I do have a few custom items from the exchange site and a Mods folder if that's what you mean? I followed the installation guide in order to apply the store fixes, that's how I got it. Is that  causing the problem?

I tried resetting all sims now and it didn't change anything.

I don't know if it has something to do with my sim's career? He is now a Rock star musician and can't register his band without giving up his work. Also, his work colleges, who are described as "band members" at work, are in his private band as well (I can't remember how it turned out that way, I guess I just followed his wishes) :/

I also remember that these options were available in the past, but that was before I installed newer expansions, store content and tried out new worlds. After all that I returned to this game and at some point noticed that these options were missing...

Sorry for the late reply,

But in that case, I guess this is another in-game glitch, which needs to be resolved with a future patch. I'm sorry for that.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum