Sims 3 Season no disk found. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Season no disk found. [SOLVED]

Post by sand94 on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 15:14

When installing(after type-in the serial code), it asks to insert disk 1 that contains the file GameData\content_version.txt
what should i do? help me please, Thanks you

sand94
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Season no disk found. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 01 Apr 2014, 21:37

@sand94 wrote:When installing(after type-in the serial code), it asks to insert disk 1 that contains the file GameData\content_version.txt
what should i do? help me please, Thanks you

//MOVED

Hello,

Usually this is related to improper extracting of the installation files. I hope you still have the ORIGINAL .RAR download of Seasons ? If you do, then make an empty folder somewhere. Next, open the .RAR of Seasons with WinRAR (and only with WinRAR) and extract ALL contents of that .RAR into the empty folder you just created. Exit the .RAR file and go to the folder. From there, re-start the installation with the autorun.exe.

See if that works. Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sand94 on Fri 04 Apr 2014, 05:30

It works! thank you so much  Very Happy

Mod edit: you are very welcome ! Very Happy  If you need help with anything else, feel free to open a new topic - at any time. This topic is closed now. Have fun with the game ! The Sims Plumbob 1 

- Carlos

sand94
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: