Crack help??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crack help??

Post by erin__richard on Thu 03 Apr 2014, 06:32

I have OWNED the Sims 3 base game and Pets expansion pack (installed via purchased CDs) and wanted to try and use the University Life torrent instead of purchasing it. I downloaded everything correctly I believe and put the crack in the right base game folder and tried launching from it but I get the same messages about needing to insert the disc. What is wrong? Does it not work because my base game and pets are not torrent? Any way to fix this??

//EDIT

Never mind! I fixed it by downloading Island Paradise extremely carefully

erin__richard
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crack help??

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 04 Apr 2014, 04:42

erin__richard wrote:I have OWNED the Sims 3 base game and Pets expansion pack (installed via purchased CDs) and wanted to try and use the University Life torrent instead of purchasing it. I downloaded everything correctly I believe and put the crack in the right base game folder and tried launching from it but I get the same messages about needing to insert the disc. What is wrong? Does it not work because my base game and pets are not torrent? Any way to fix this??

//EDIT

Never mind! I fixed it by downloading Island Paradise extremely carefully

Hello there,

I'm glad to hear that you managed to fix your problem yourself ! Smile  And yes, usually this kind of issue is fixed by applying the latest manual patch first and then the latest Ultimate fix (crack) too. This means, by doing the steps from #2 to #4 here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do you have any other questions or can I close the topic ? Smile  

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum