Sharing Question? Sims 3 sharing item...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharing Question? Sims 3 sharing item...

Post by B37lovly on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 15:23

//EDIT I have included the links below....

HI!

I was wondering if its a possibility for me to share some store items on here? I didn't find it in a thread on here or maybe I miss it. Sorry if I post this in the wrong place. But I just wanted to share some recent items I purchased in the Sims 3 store and I wanted to know where and how do I go about sharing this with you all.

//EDIT

Thought I would just share some things with you all! Its the Store CC bakery and garden. I hope you all enjoy it!

Ps. My game is updated with the lastest version 1.67, so make sure your game is up to date.


Links:
Bakery
http://goo.gl/OFjZp6

Garden

http://goo.gl/EixJpZ


Last edited by Carlos on Sun 13 Apr 2014, 05:42; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : to place download links included.)
avatar
B37lovly
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sim3, SimCity 4 & 5, SaintRow 1,2,3,4, candy crush
Female Posts : 24
Points : 1370
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-13
Age : 40
Location : Mississippi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharing Question? Sims 3 sharing item...

Post by Adwomin on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 18:56

Hi there,

Sure, if possible, feel free to share them in this thread. (Just don't link to warez websites like TPB and KAT, for example)
If you want to post custom-made stuff, you might want to check out our Games4theworld Exchange: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f31-the-games4theworld-sims-3-exchange

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214
Points : 1026226
Reputation : 2236
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharing Question? Sims 3 sharing item...

Post by B37lovly on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 21:45

Admin wrote:Hi there,

Sure, if possible, feel free to share them in this thread. (Just don't link to warez websites like TPB and KAT, for example)
If you want to post custom-made stuff, you might want to check out our Games4theworld Exchange: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f31-the-games4theworld-sims-3-exchange

How or who should I use to share and if possible could I just send you the file via email. If I cant get it to work?
Thanks
avatar
B37lovly
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sim3, SimCity 4 & 5, SaintRow 1,2,3,4, candy crush
Female Posts : 24
Points : 1370
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-13
Age : 40
Location : Mississippi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharing Question? Sims 3 sharing item...

Post by Adwomin on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 00:33

Hello there,

You can just upload them to a hosting service like MediaFire or MEGA and then post the link(s) here.
Just note that .Sims3Pack files get removed from websites like MediaFire pretty quickly. (Due to copyright issues)

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214
Points : 1026226
Reputation : 2236
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharing Question? Sims 3 sharing item...

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 06:27

@B37lovly wrote:How or who should I use to share and if possible could I just send you the file via email. If I cant get it to work?
Thanks


As a sidenote: depending on your e-mail provider and on the filesize of the items you may find it dificult, if not impossible to send these files via e-mail.

Yes, MediaFire, MEGA and all others are relatively comfortable to use, so in-depth explanations aren't necessary I think, for the moment. Of course, if you really need help with uploading files on these sites, feel free to let us know.


One more thing: if you really use these sites, please PM the download links to the Admin, instead of posting them here in this topic. Just in case EA is "watching" this topic too (I'm sure they do that, especially if the topic title says "share .sims3pack files" or something similar. But I don't think they regularly do that if the topic title is "innocuous" - so to speak Laughing ).

_________________
Regards, The_gh0stm4n



Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616
Points : 17971
Reputation : 1900
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharing Question? Sims 3 sharing item...

Post by B37lovly on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 16:52

Thanks for the info and help. Im sure ill be needing you guys again.

//EDIT

Ok, now I've gotten them a link. I used Mediafire. So you say to pm it to the admin. Okay I will do that. Thank you.

//EDIT

So now that I have the links. What topic forum should I use to share it? I use a better topic.
avatar
B37lovly
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sim3, SimCity 4 & 5, SaintRow 1,2,3,4, candy crush
Female Posts : 24
Points : 1370
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-13
Age : 40
Location : Mississippi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharing Question? Sims 3 sharing item...

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 23:50

@B37lovly wrote:Thanks for the info and help. Im sure ill be needing you guys again.

//EDIT

Ok, now I've gotten them a link. I used Mediafire. So you say to pm it to the admin. Okay I will do that. Thank you.

//EDIT

So now that I have the links. What topic forum should I use to share it? I use a better topic.


Hello again,

I'm glad to hear it (seemingly) worked out for you ! Smile  So you have already sent the Admin a PM ? If not, here's a link to him:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/privmsg?mode=post&u=1


Other than that, just wait, so don't open another topic on this here. Wait for the Admin to upload the files on his own - on the official G4TW download server.

Again, thank you very much for your contribution !


P.S. If you want to add anything to your original message, you can use the "edit"-button, in the top right corner of your original post (after the message is posted). Wink  This will allow you to modify your message so that you can add stuff or correct errors.

_________________
Regards, The_gh0stm4n



Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616
Points : 17971
Reputation : 1900
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharing Question? Sims 3 sharing item...

Post by B37lovly on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 14:20

Carlos wrote:
@B37lovly wrote:Thanks for the info and help. Im sure ill be needing you guys again.

//EDIT

Ok, now I've gotten them a link. I used Mediafire. So you say to pm it to the admin. Okay I will do that. Thank you.

//EDIT

So now that I have the links. What topic forum should I use to share it? I use a better topic.


Hello again,

I'm glad to hear it (seemingly) worked out for you ! Smile  So you have already sent the Admin a PM ? If not, here's a link to him:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/privmsg?mode=post&u=1


Other than that, just wait, so don't open another topic on this here. Wait for the Admin to upload the files on his own - on the official G4TW download server.

Again, thank you very much for your contribution !


P.S. If you want to add anything to your original message, you can use the "edit"-button, in the top right corner of your original post (after the message is posted). Wink  This will allow you to modify your message so that you can add stuff or correct errors.
Yes! I have sent the private message to Admin. And I will wait for his reply. Thank you so much for your help.  Very Happy
avatar
B37lovly
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sim3, SimCity 4 & 5, SaintRow 1,2,3,4, candy crush
Female Posts : 24
Points : 1370
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-13
Age : 40
Location : Mississippi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharing Question? Sims 3 sharing item...

Post by Adwomin on Fri 11 Apr 2014, 00:07

Hi there,

 I've replied to your PM. Wink

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214
Points : 1026226
Reputation : 2236
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum