Sims 3 Won't Finish Loading After I Select A Household

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Won't Finish Loading After I Select A Household

Post by brpe7 on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 22:43

I can open the Sims 3 launcher and open Sims and get all the way until the 'Select a household'. I choose a household and then it stays on the loading screen forever. It will load until about 2/3 through and then it'll just stop.
I already downloaded the ultimate fix and the manual patch about a week ago when it kept saying 'No disk found'
I have installed all of the EPs but not any of the stuff packs.
I use some nraas mods as well.

brpe7
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Won't Finish Loading After I Select A Household

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 05:56

@brpe7 wrote:I can open the Sims 3 launcher and open Sims and get all the way until the 'Select a household'. I choose a household and then it stays on the loading screen forever. It will load until about 2/3 through and then it'll just stop.
I already downloaded the ultimate fix and the manual patch about a week ago when it kept saying 'No disk found'
I have installed all of the EPs but not any of the stuff packs.
I use some nraas mods as well.

Hello,

Please make sure that ALL your mods are compatible with your base game version. So if you are, for example, on the latest 1.67 base game version, then you have to download/install mods that are comptaible with 1.67 too.

After you re-downloaded and re-installed updated version of your mods, please go to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and delete the scriptCache.package file.

Re-start the game and see if the game loads again. Good luck, and let us know the result ! Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum