Can't install patch 1.67.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't install patch 1.67.2

Post by Nikola95o on Sun 13 Apr 2014, 18:02

I've reinstalled game a lot of times and all of its expansions, because of this update.
I have all expansions and the game from this site (torrent). I've installed World Adventures, and all others after-and Generations.

I always get only 1 CRC error:The file D:\Games\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Shared\Packages\DeltaBuild0.package doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

I always installed expansions from autorun.exe in their folders after i've extracted them. Can this run into the problem ? 
1st time when i've installed this update with error, i had have only four expansions:Supernatural,Into the Future, Town stuff and Island Paradise. When i've run the game then, it was running with logos normally and then a black screen with a green bar for loading, after that game started with blank areas(no options in "..." and others)

I followed your guides, but no luck Sad
And after every uninstall i cleaned the registry... 

I installed the update only once on bese game before installing World Adventures, when i followed you guide for it. But then i have run in some error 39x5474(don't remember). So i've remember for Ultimate Fix and how it works. So i needed to install some expansion from that group in red letter( i've installed Supernatural and Generation). And applyed that fix correctly. Then i run in some other error on start-up (~24x****). I reapplyed the patch and fix and always the same....

EDIT1:
I've uninstalled all games. Now i installed base game, then tryed to install update 1.67 and it showed CRC error on DeltaBuild0.package again, and i clicked on abort. Then i installed Crack1,2,3 from World Adventures, then World Adventures .... then i fixed base game and world adventures expansion with crack included in base and EP folder. I tryed to lunch, but nothing, no error, just nothing. Again 1.67 update which now installed correctly, but i looked in bar all then time and it did't pass DeltaBuild0.package, all time only 1 file called data2.cab  and on end some small stuff like setup,ts3. And i've then installed Into the Future to allow using a Fix. After that EP i re-install update 1.67 then used FIX and now i'm getting error: 
Unable to start game
Service initialization failed(0x024xe424f)

I re-downloaded update 5 times with different browsers.

Sorry for bad eng Smile
Pls help. Thanks !

Nikola95o
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't install patch 1.67.2

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 16 Apr 2014, 13:28

@Nikola95o wrote:I've reinstalled game a lot of times and all of its expansions, because of this update.
I have all expansions and the game from this site (torrent). I've installed World Adventures, and all others after-and Generations.

I always get only 1 CRC error:The file D:\Games\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Shared\Packages\DeltaBuild0.package doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

I always installed expansions from autorun.exe in their folders after i've extracted them. Can this run into the problem ? 
1st time when i've installed this update with error, i had have only four expansions:Supernatural,Into the Future, Town stuff and Island Paradise. When i've run the game then, it was running with logos normally and then a black screen with a green bar for loading, after that game started with blank areas(no options in "..." and others)

I followed your guides, but no luck Sad
And after every uninstall i cleaned the registry... 

I installed the update only once on bese game before installing World Adventures, when i followed you guide for it. But then i have run in some error 39x5474(don't remember). So i've remember for Ultimate Fix and how it works. So i needed to install some expansion from that group in red letter( i've installed Supernatural and Generation). And applyed that fix correctly. Then i run in some other error on start-up (~24x****). I reapplyed the patch and fix and always the same....

EDIT1:
I've uninstalled all games. Now i installed base game, then tryed to install update 1.67 and it showed CRC error on DeltaBuild0.package again, and i clicked on abort. Then i installed Crack1,2,3 from World Adventures, then World Adventures .... then i fixed base game and world adventures expansion with crack included in base and EP folder. I tryed to lunch, but nothing, no error, just nothing. Again 1.67 update which now installed correctly, but i looked in bar all then time and it did't pass DeltaBuild0.package, all time only 1 file called data2.cab  and on end some small stuff like setup,ts3. And i've then installed Into the Future to allow using a Fix. After that EP i re-install update 1.67 then used FIX and now i'm getting error: 
Unable to start game
Service initialization failed(0x024xe424f)

I re-downloaded update 5 times with different browsers.

Sorry for bad eng Smile
Pls help. Thanks !

//MOVED

Hello,

So you actually managed to update the game already with the 1.67 patch ? And now you're getting the "service initialization failed"-error ?

Are yyou sure you applied the LATES Ultimate fix ? And did you also OVERWRITE the original files, in the base game location ? Please re-do the steps #3 and #4 here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14078

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum