v.1.50 the sims 3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

v.1.50 the sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Nappinggnome35 on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 06:41

hi i downloaded the sims 3 not from here and the pets expansion pack, and the site doesn't seem to be offering any updates. my game is still v.1.50. i downloaded the fix from this site and i dont seem to be getting any update request after clicking 'refresh' on the update tab, only the store content patch (i downloaded it already). do i need to install the previous updates first before jumping to 1.67?

Nappinggnome35
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v.1.50 the sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 19:43

@Nappinggnome35 wrote:hi i downloaded the sims 3 not from here and the pets expansion pack, and the site doesn't seem to be offering any updates. my game is still v.1.50. i downloaded the fix from this site and i dont seem to be getting any update request after clicking 'refresh' on the update tab, only the store content patch (i downloaded it already). do i need to install the previous updates first before jumping to 1.67?

Hello,

No, you don't have to install previous updates - you can update straight away to 1.67. I recommend you have a look at the following topic, and do the steps from #2 to #4:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

So start with step #2 and then go on with #3 and #4. That should do - good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v.1.50 the sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Nappinggnome35 on Wed 16 Apr 2014, 11:26

updated my game successfully Very Happy thanks

Mod edit: you are welcome. Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- Carlos

Nappinggnome35
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile