no sim icon after turning game back on, no money and can't perform any action

View previous topic View next topic Go down

no sim icon after turning game back on, no money and can't perform any action

Post by judymoody on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 12:06

Hello,

I couldn't find solution to my problem anywhere. I had all the part of the sims apart from supernatural and into the future. I installed them and game crashed, couldn't chose anything from the menu etc. I applied the fix and everything was working fine. But then it turned out that when I turn on the game sims icons are green, all the money is gone and I can't do anything. I placed copy of my household in library, deleted not working household and placed it back in the game. Everything was fine but then I saved the game turned it off and problem came back. I started new game and placed the copy of the family in the game, in new world. Everything was fine again but problem came back. resetSim cheat doesn't work. Checked stuff in regedit, all fine. No corrupted save in my documents.... I can't add any money to the household through password and I can't put any new objects in the house. I don't have any mods in the game only simpack extras. Do you know what can be causing this problem? Thank you for your help in advance!

judymoody
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no sim icon after turning game back on, no money and can't perform any action

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 16 Apr 2014, 13:14

@judymoody wrote:Hello,

I couldn't find solution to my problem anywhere. I had all the part of the sims apart from supernatural and into the future. I installed them and game crashed, couldn't chose anything from the menu etc. I applied the fix and everything was working fine. But then it turned out that when I turn on the game sims icons are green, all the money is gone and I can't do anything. I placed copy of my household in library, deleted not working household and placed it back in the game. Everything was fine but then I saved the game turned it off and problem came back. I started new game and placed the copy of the family in the game, in new world. Everything was fine again but problem came back. resetSim cheat doesn't work. Checked stuff in regedit, all fine. No corrupted save in my documents.... I can't add any money to the household through password and I can't put any new objects in the house. I don't have any mods in the game only simpack extras. Do you know what can be causing this problem? Thank you for your help in advance!

Hello,

At that point I'm afraid I can't say too much, because this sounds too vague, at the moment, but let's see. Smile

Have you actually tried a FRESH savegame, with NEW sims too ? And what do you mean by "simpack extras" ? Every custom content item (except the official "store content") can cause issues like that.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum