Sims 3 Generations no disc found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Generations no disc found

Post by eleynnn on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 13:07

Hi . I've been searching here in the forums for a solution. Ive tried redoing the steps 2-5 of the How to install sims 3 correctly.

Its still saying install disc.

Do I use #Crack or Base Game for the Sims 3? 
and also what crack do I put in the SIms 3 Generations ? 

Im sorry but im getting really frustrated . Please bare with me

eleynnn
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Generations no disc found

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 16 Apr 2014, 13:46

@eleynnn wrote:Hi . I've been searching here in the forums for a solution. Ive tried redoing the steps 2-5 of the How to install sims 3 correctly.

Its still saying install disc.

Do I use #Crack or Base Game for the Sims 3? 
and also what crack do I put in the SIms 3 Generations ? 

Im sorry but im getting really frustrated . Please bare with me

Hello,

From a technical standpoint, there isn't much else to say, besides these steps from #2 to #4 (there is no "step #5", btw). Experience usually tells me that in these cases, people have missed something. So they either use a wrong #crack, or placed it in the wrong place, or they didn't OVERWRITE the original files in the base game location.

I assume you have already patched to game version 1.67 (the latest one) ?

You then need to do the steps from #3 to #4 here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You only need the two files inside the #crack-folder of the Ultimate fix download there, nothing else. You need to copy these two files. And then you paste these two files inside the base game location, REPLACING the existing files (just choose "copy and replace" for all files, when you're prompted).

The base game location is usually in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. But if your base game was purchased from Origin, the location is: C:\Program files(x86)\Origin games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

So, and after that, you make a shortcut to the desktop from the (cracked) TS3W.exe in the base game location. That's one of the two files you just pasted into the base game location.

Use that shortcut then to start the game. Good luck for now ! Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum