ultimate fix download links appear to be broken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ultimate fix download links appear to be broken

Post by zlatka on Fri 18 Apr 2014, 00:09

hello, i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped create these fixes and i greatly appreciate them! they have worked in the past for me, but it appears that the ultimate fix download links appear to be broken, at least for me? mega won't go past 8% before giving me an error and the direct .rar link won't even load for me. i hope i'm posting this in the right section, but thanks in advanced for the help.

zlatka
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ultimate fix download links appear to be broken

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 18 Apr 2014, 19:18

@zlatka wrote:hello, i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped create these fixes and i greatly appreciate them! they have worked in the past for me, but it appears that the ultimate fix download links appear to be broken, at least for me? mega won't go past 8% before giving me an error and the direct .rar link won't even load for me. i hope i'm posting this in the right section, but thanks in advanced for the help.

Hello,

Usually, there isn't that much to suggest; but can you try re-downloading at a later point ? The servers might just be overloaded.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum