Error during Start Up & Error while uninstalling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error during Start Up & Error while uninstalling

Post by alazarieva on Mon 21 Apr 2014, 03:46

First I have the problem with start up
then When I try to re install my games I run ito the problem where I cannnot uninstall some of  my games. 
The games that were for some reason installed in a different language are now producing an error (0x7b)
Please help!

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Need for Speed
Female Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Error during Start Up & Error while uninstalling

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 22 Apr 2014, 17:21

@alazarieva wrote:First I have the problem with start up
then When I try to re install my games I run ito the problem where I cannnot uninstall some of  my games. 
The games that were for some reason installed in a different language are now producing an error (0x7b)
Please help!

Hello,

Generally you shouldn't un-install anything unless you are absolutely sure you don't want it anymore. And if you don't un-install correctly, it may screw up your game completely.

As for your issue, please check out the video in the first post of the following topic:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t6052-error-during-startup-see-log-for-more-details-fix

Note that the video is for 64-bit Windows systems. If your Windows is a 32-bit system, then the registry location is a bit different (than the one shown in the video):

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Sims 

After you've done that, please re-do the steps from #2 to #4 here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

After that, try re-starting the game. If it's still in a different language, we'll see to that too. You might want to contact me via PM, so that I can possibly assist you with changing the language - with "TeamViewer", if you want.

Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum