After install the packs I don't have all worlds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After install the packs I don't have all worlds

Post by QueenOfsims on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 19:28

Hello

I have problems after installation. So I installed core game and packs, followed all steps from this site and game installed corect. All patches and cracks too. But when i go to the game i don't have all towns from the packs and some stuff are missing too. So i don't have lunar lakes, midnight hollow, dragon valley, monte vista, aurora skies and when i want to travel game froze. So whats the catch?

QueenOfsims
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: After install the packs I don't have all worlds

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 21:53

@QueenOfsims wrote:Hello

I have problems after installation. So I installed core game and packs, followed all steps from this site and game installed corect. All patches and cracks too. But when i go to the game i don't have all towns from the packs and some stuff are missing too. So i don't have lunar lakes, midnight hollow, dragon valley, monte vista, aurora skies and when i want to travel game froze. So whats the catch?

//MOVED

Hello,

You can download additional worlds here:

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/neighbourhoods.html

After downloading, you need to extract the worlds with WinRAR. After that, you should get .sims3pack files. Put these files into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads. Then open the launcher, go to "Downloads" and MARK the worlds by ticking the box(es) on the left.

Click on "install" at the bottom, and wait until the worlds are installed. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14081

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum