mass effect 3 crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mass effect 3 crashing

Post by auti on Fri 02 May 2014, 04:12

Okay. I got Mass Effect 3 and the DLC from tpb since you guys don't have one out yet, and I've been trying to use gibbed to edit my character's face and some things in the raw tab with the plot, and every time I save it, the game gets stuck on the loading screen. The only mod I use that isn't a tpf is a brook's hair mod. And I can't even use it on my Shepard because of the crashing. Basically the only thing I can edit without it crashing is the plot tags, and the name. I've already tried reinstalling the game. 3 times. I heard somewhere about a repair install with origin??? But yeah its pirated so I don't think that's an option.

Here are the links to the downloads.
Spoiler:

Admin edit: Links Googlefied. Razz

- ADMIN

Last edited by Admin on Sun 04 May 2014, 23:44; edited 3 times in total

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : ALL OF THEM
Female Posts : 77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mass effect 3 crashing

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 02 May 2014, 22:29

@auti wrote:Okay. I got Mass Effect 3 and the DLC from tpb since you guys don't have one out yet, and I've been trying to use gibbed to edit my character's face and some things in the raw tab with the plot, and every time I save it, the game gets stuck on the loading screen. The only mod I use that isn't a tpf is a brook's hair mod. And I can't even use it on my Shepard because of the crashing. Basically the only thing I can edit without it crashing is the plot tags, and the name. I've already tried reinstalling the game. 3 times. I heard somewhere about a repair install with origin??? But yeah its pirated so I don't think that's an option.

Here are the links to the downloads.
Spoiler:

//MOVED

Hello,

I have moved your topic, because the "PC Downloads support" is only meant for G4TW releases, and nothing else. Smile  As for that game, I'm afraid I can't really help, since I'm unfamiliar with Mass Effect 3. Some very general ideas though: have you actually made sure to RE-BOOT the computer after un-installing ? That should always be done.

Also, do these DLC and the mod work on your game's patch version ? You may want to do some additional research, and look for the latest patch and a new crack for that game too.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum