Help with Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with Sims 3

Post by odmilk on Sun 04 May 2014, 11:36

Hey Guys, I've downloaded the sims 3 base game, and a few stuff packs and expansion packs from Games4theworld, I've managed to install them correctly and they're all working fine.

I have 3 official expansion packs that I want to download into the game: showtime, university life and seasons. Do I just install them normally with the CD without putting the ultimate fix and stuff? also, since I've downloaded into the future (from Games4theworld) which is the latest out of all of them, do I need to play with the CD once I've installed the 3 official ones? Thanks, hope it's not too confusing! Smile  The Sims Plumbob 1

odmilk
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with Sims 3

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 04 May 2014, 11:42

@odmilk wrote:Hey Guys, I've downloaded the sims 3 base game, and a few stuff packs and expansion packs from Games4theworld, I've managed to install them correctly and they're all working fine.

I have 3 official expansion packs that I want to download into the game: showtime, university life and seasons. Do I just install them normally with the CD without putting the ultimate fix and stuff? also, since I've downloaded into the future (from Games4theworld) which is the latest out of all of them, do I need to play with the CD once I've installed the 3 official ones? Thanks, hope it's not too confusing! Smile  The Sims Plumbob 1

Hello,

I saw you opening another topic on The Sims 1 in the "Mac support" forum. Are you actually playing The Sims 3 on Windows or on Mac now ?

If you are playing on Mac, then I'll move this topic to the right place (this sub-forum here is for Windows problems only). Smile  

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by odmilk on Tue 06 May 2014, 03:19

Hey, sorry I didn't know that Smile I'm playing on a mac!

odmilk
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 06 May 2014, 03:30

@odmilk wrote:Hey, sorry I didn't know that Smile I'm playing on a mac!

//MOVED

I moved your topic to the right section. Smile  

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn on Fri 09 May 2014, 17:42

Hi there!

Please follow the steps here!

HOW TO INSTALL THE SIMS 3 ON A MAC (simplified)

(Please click HERE for detailed instructions!)

* If you have previously installed The Sims 3 on your mac, please do a FULL and CLEAN uninstall before proceeding.

1) Install your base game.
2) *Update your base game to the latest version via the launcher's Game Updates tab. [Current: V1.67]
3) Unzip original Expansion Pack files with Stuffit Expander(Skip Steps 3 & 4 if you have downloaded your EPs in .iso or .dmg)
4) Create .dmg files of the EPs with Disk Utility.
5) Install EPs in order of release.
6) Apply the LATEST Ultimate Fix for Mac. (Use ONLY the two files in the main #Crack folder!)
7) Enjoy your game!

Again, if you are unsure about one of the steps, please view THIS GUIDE for images and detailed instructions!

* If the update fails via the launcher for some reason, please download the manual patch instead HERE.
Dieneryn
Posting Master
Posting Master

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs
Female Posts : 592

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum