do i have to update the sims 3 base game in order for the university life to work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do i have to update the sims 3 base game in order for the university life to work

Post by thicknesskim on Thu 15 May 2014, 01:35

i am trying to install university life but it wants to update the base game.. can i get some help plz becuz i am confused ,  the last time i did it my entire game stopped working ,
thicknesskim
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims
Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: do i have to update the sims 3 base game in order for the university life to work

Post by LoriliHime on Sat 17 May 2014, 08:06

If all you want is university life go ahead and update. The update is in the download filing. This should not damage your game, otherwise follow these instructions  http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read

Just for Giggles
LoriliHime
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Elder Scrolls
Female Posts : 199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: do i have to update the sims 3 base game in order for the university life to work

Post by thicknesskim on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 23:36

thank u
thicknesskim
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 19:53

Anything else we can help you with?

Shamrock  

Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thicknesskim on Fri 06 Jun 2014, 23:45

yep , i now have the sims 3 base game , university life ,, and i just downloaded seasons i am just wondering if it would work well with the two that i already have ? i tried looking for world adventures but pirate bay wouldnt let me download it , niether did i get it on games4theworld.org..
thicknesskim
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 16 Jun 2014, 01:09

@thicknesskim wrote:yep , i now have the sims 3 base game , university life ,, and i just downloaded seasons i am just wondering if it would work well with the two that i already have ? i tried looking for world adventures but pirate bay wouldnt let me download it , niether did i get it on games4theworld.org..

Sorry for the late reply,

Yes, I don't see any problems with "mixing" different expansions. About the World Adventures expansion, what do you mean by you "didn't get it" ? 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum