moved files into the wrong folder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

moved files into the wrong folder

Post by bluemap3 on Sat 17 May 2014, 19:19

I downloaded everything correctly, but when it instructed me to move the # crack files into the sims/game/bin folder I incorrectly put it back into the expansion pack folder now I don't know how to fix it. I need to move it into my origin sims game folder. help please.

bluemap3
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: moved files into the wrong folder

Post by LoriliHime on Tue 27 May 2014, 03:00

Download the Ultimate fix.... the other folders aside from the #Crack folder contain the original files you need to fix that. Hope that helps Smile

Just for Giggles
LoriliHime
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Elder Scrolls
Female Posts : 199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 06 Jun 2014, 23:47

@bluemap3 wrote:I downloaded everything correctly, but when it instructed me to move the # crack files into the sims/game/bin folder I incorrectly put it back into the expansion pack folder now I don't know how to fix it. I need to move it into my origin sims game folder. help please.

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

The safest way to "correct" this is to do the steps from #2 to #4 in the following guide (do the steps very carefully):

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum