latest "Store Fixes" issue. :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latest "Store Fixes" issue. :)

Post by BuffyTVS22 on Sat 17 May 2014, 21:56

Hey, so I got the new Store Fixes, but there seems to be an issue for me. When I load the game the picture of my Sim is gone, there are no moodlets, I can click directly on my sim and get her ti do stuff, but her happiness meter is stagnant, she has no goals....I loaded it the way I always do, and it copied and replaced like normal. I use the  .Sims3Pack files. There is a chance it's me because I am just that special, heard anything similar? Am I all alone out there in my blondness? :O

BuffyTVS22
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sim City, Final Fantasy, Diablo 2, League of Legends
Female Posts : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: latest "Store Fixes" issue. :)

Post by Exhiled on Sat 17 May 2014, 23:09

I am too also having problems, I have the industrial kitchen and the Sims still appear with big blocks on their head whenever they seem to interact with a part of the set.
Exhiled
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: latest "Store Fixes" issue. :)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 27 May 2014, 20:10

@BuffyTVS22 wrote:Hey, so I got the new Store Fixes, but there seems to be an issue for me. When I load the game the picture of my Sim is gone, there are no moodlets, I can click directly on my sim and get her ti do stuff, but her happiness meter is stagnant, she has no goals....I loaded it the way I always do, and it copied and replaced like normal. I use the  .Sims3Pack files. There is a chance it's me because I am just that special, heard anything similar? Am I all alone out there in my blondness? Ermahgerd

//MOVED

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

I actually compiled the latest G4TW store fixes and properly playtested them, with no issues at all. Do you have any other mods installed ? Or when did you notice this issue ?

Also, in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3, delete the following stuff:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

Re-start the game then and see if anything improved. Good luck !

@Exhiled wrote:I am too also having problems, I have the industrial kitchen and the Sims still appear with big blocks on their head whenever they seem to interact with a part of the set.

See the above. Wink  If you applied the store fixes, correctly (see the included instructions) then the industrial oven should work. 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum