Sims 3 Worlds Corrupt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Worlds Corrupt

Post by GRAVEDIGGA33 on Mon 19 May 2014, 18:52

First of all I like to thank you for all the hard work and effort that your site put in to ensure that Sims 3 is playing fine for everyone.But my issue is when I apply the store fixes and in install Lucky Palms and Roaring Heights. Delphy's Sims 3 Dashboard tool say's the worlds are corrupted and there's conflicted downloads.Now my game is updated to 1.67.2.024017.I'm using mods like NRAAS MasterController 1.67 and  StoryProgression 1.67 also with no problems.The issues arrive when I go to your site and download a world from there and sims 3 dashboard says its bad content.I apply all the ultimate fix when I installed the game.My question is what i'm doing wrong?  Sad
GRAVEDIGGA33
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Worlds Corrupt

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 19 May 2014, 19:33

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:First of all I like to thank you for all the hard work and effort that your site put in to ensure that Sims 3 is playing fine for everyone.But my issue is when I apply the store fixes and in install Lucky Palms and Roaring Heights. Delphy's Sims 3 Dashboard tool say's the worlds are corrupted and there's conflicted downloads.Now my game is updated to 1.67.2.024017.I'm using mods like NRAAS MasterController 1.67 and  StoryProgression 1.67 also with no problems.The issues arrive when I go to your site and download a world from there and sims 3 dashboard says its bad content.I apply all the ultimate fix when I installed the game.My question is what i'm doing wrong?  Sad

Hello,

Have you actually PLAYED already ? Smile  If so, do you notice any problems when playing ? You should ignore this dashboard thingy, as it tends to be unreliable. Personally, I don't think you will encounter problems when actually playing in these worlds, but go ahead and let me know how it went. 

P.S. please don't spam on this forum - I just deleted your other topic on this about the same question. Wink  

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GRAVEDIGGA33 on Mon 19 May 2014, 19:36

Thank you for your advice and will let you know. :newfag:
GRAVEDIGGA33
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 19 May 2014, 19:42

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:Thank you for your advice and will let you know. :newfag:

You are welcome ! Smile  I used to use this dashboard thing myself quite a lot, until I realized that it shouldn't be taken too seriously. Yes, it CAN help you filter out some bad content, but in the end, you should playtest the item(s) in question, and be able to actually narrow down your issue to the "bad" item. 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GRAVEDIGGA33 on Mon 19 May 2014, 19:58

How can I narrow down bad content ? Cause when I use the dash board it say the StoreFix_DecrapFixes_TEMP, StoreFix and dcb0.dbc are bad. Just let you know what the dash board said yesterday. Thank you again for replying back so quickly and your help
GRAVEDIGGA33
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 19 May 2014, 20:12

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:How can I narrow down bad content ? Cause when I use the dash board it say the StoreFix_DecrapFixes_TEMP, StoreFix and dcb0.dbc are bad. Just let you know what the dash board said yesterday. Thank you again for replying back so quickly and your help

Without going too much into detail now: usually you will try filtering CC in the ".package" file format -those that you put into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages. You take one item out (or several items, if related in some way - like a set of mods) and start the game. If the problem is gone, then you're good. If not, continue taking out items and starting the game in-between until you see that the problem is gone. Depending on how many of these items you have, this process can be extremely time-consuming.

If you have .sims3pack CC, then it's much more tricky to find out the bad one; usually, you might even have to delete all .sims3packs and start over installing them. However, if you use only the "official" store content items from The Sims 3, then you shouldn't worry about anything - as these items are safe to use. But there are fan-made items out there which can screw up your game. Relating to my first reply: this is the reason why most likely you won't be getting any issues when playing in these store worlds you downloaded. Also, these store fix files you mentioned are safe to use too. Wink  

My suggestion: if you want to have fan-made custom content, make sure that these files are in the .package file format, instead of .sims3pack. If they are .package files, they are much easier to remove, should it turn out that they cause problems. So much for that. Wink 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GRAVEDIGGA33 on Mon 19 May 2014, 20:16

thank you

//EDIT

Sims 3 poker chips missing accessories for blackjack tables 

//EDIT

Never mind I solve the problem.Forgot to add store fixes
GRAVEDIGGA33
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylie_Bon on Wed 21 May 2014, 15:24

seriously everytime i post for u guys help i neva get any an i really need help dis time i get you guys r busy put i post my problems b4 some other ppls n dey get help b4 me dats a bit unfair can u plz help me

Kylie_Bon
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

Favourite games : The Sims #
Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GRAVEDIGGA33 on Wed 21 May 2014, 23:42

how many worlds I can install without any lag in the game?

//EDIT

Right now I currently have one installed

//EDIT

Well my problem started when I had to reload my machine due a trojan virus.I FOLLOWED STEP BY STEP..........on installing Sims 3 correctly.I apply all fixes and update everything up to Movie Stuff. I removed all bad cc and mods,so when i go to a new game and cas or edit town it frezes and crash.I have plenty of RAM(4.00 GB) with 3.25 GB unused.            Here's my xcpt:                                                                                                       
[System info]
Computer name: DBURNER33-PC
Computer DNS name: DBURNER33-PC
User name: DBURNER33
EA_PLATFORM: Windows on X86
OS name: Windows Vista
OS version number: 6.1.7601
OS service pack: Service Pack 1
Debugger present: no
CPU count: 4
Processor type: x86
Processor level: 16
Processor revision: 514
Memory load: 51%
Total physical memory: 3326 Mb
Available physical memory: 1627 Mb
Total page file memory: 6651 Mb
Available page file memory: 3510 Mb
Total virtual memory: 2047 Mb
Free virtual memory: 83 Mb
Is there's anything that I'm doing wrong? You help before with great results.I just get really ticked off with this game now.....lol,plz help  
GRAVEDIGGA33
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock on Tue 03 Jun 2014, 21:57

Kylie, please open your own topic and we will come to your help (I swear I will).
Gravedigga33, please keep all your posts in one, otherwise it spams the topic.
What is your problem exactly?

Shamrock  

Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GRAVEDIGGA33 on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 04:01

crashing after fresh install

//EDIT
(taken from other topic)

Well my problem started when I had to reload my machine due a trojan virus.I FOLLOWED STEP BY STEP..........on installing Sims 3 correctly.I apply all fixes and update everything up to Movie Stuff. I removed all bad cc and mods,so when i go to a new game and cas or edit town it frezes and crash.I have plenty of RAM(4.00 GB) with 3.25 GB unused.            Here's my xcpt:                                                                                                       [System info]Computer name: DBURNER33-PCComputer DNS name: DBURNER33-PCUser name: DBURNER33EA_PLATFORM: Windows on X86OS name: Windows VistaOS version number: 6.1.7601OS service pack: Service Pack 1Debugger present: noCPU count: 4Processor type: x86Processor level: 16Processor revision: 514Memory load: 51%Total physical memory: 3326 Mb
Available physical memory: 1627 Mb
Total page file memory: 6651 Mb
Available page file memory: 3510 Mb
Total virtual memory: 2047 Mb
Free virtual memory: 83 Mb
Is there's anything that I'm doing wrong? You help before with great results.I just get really ticked off with this game now.....lol,plz help  
GRAVEDIGGA33
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 06 Jun 2014, 23:38

Have another  look at this other topic here and re-do all steps: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014

If your Windows is a 64-bit version AND if your computer has 4 GB of RAM or more, then focus on step #3 in particular. Download the "4 GB patch" from here.

After downloading, double-click on that 4 GB patch and in the next prompt, choose the TS3W.exe in your base game location. Usually, that's C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Wait for the message "executable successfully patched" and close the 4 GB patch.

Note that this method will NOT work if your Windows is a 32-bit version and/or if your computer has fewer  than 4 GB of RAM. After doing that, go on with the rest of the steps. These instructions should be pretty self-explanatory.

Now go to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and delete all contents inside the Currentgame.sims3 folder. Also, in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3, delete the following stuff:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

Re-start the game then and see if anything improved. You may even turn off your anti-virus program completely before playing The Sims 3.

Good luck !

P.S. Lag is not (directly related to how many worlds you have installed).

P.P.S. Please use the "edit"-button on your post, if you want to add anything to your original message, instead of posting multiple times in a row. Me and the other Helpers/Mods can't be on here answering posts all the time. Wink  

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum