The Sims 3.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by ronnelltapawan on Tue 27 May 2014, 06:19

hello, i recently installed The Sims 3: generations and supernatural. i followed the instructions, applied the ultimate fix, too. however, when i play the game, it always go in supernatural even though the shortcut icon is generations. all of my expansion pack are games4theworld version while my sims 3 base game is just iso. please help me, i really wanna play generations ;C

ronnelltapawan
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 1303
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by V10R37 on Tue 27 May 2014, 11:59

The loading screen is from the newest EP or SP you have. The content from each of them is added to the base game, giving access to everything at the same time.
avatar
V10R37
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Euro Truck Simulator 2; Hearthstone
Male Posts : 274
Points : 2183
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 31
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by ronnelltapawan on Tue 27 May 2014, 13:59

@V10R37 wrote:The loading screen is from the newest EP or SP you have. The content from each of them is added to the base game, giving access to everything at the same time.

i dont get you my friend. so you say that it is just the cover but i can still play the other EP? i have generations and supernatural but it always become supernatural even though i clicked the generation's shortcut via its folder.

ronnelltapawan
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 1303
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by V10R37 on Tue 27 May 2014, 15:12

It is loading with Supernatural loading screen because that is the newest expansion you have. After it lodes you will be able to chose between base or supernatural world (generations doesn't include a world) and you can use items and interactions from all of them in the same game.

It is only one game. Every expansion ads new stuff, new interactions and new worlds (some times).
avatar
V10R37
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Euro Truck Simulator 2; Hearthstone
Male Posts : 274
Points : 2183
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 31
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by ronnelltapawan on Tue 27 May 2014, 15:46

@V10R37 wrote:It is loading with Supernatural loading screen because that is the newest expansion you have. After it lodes you will be able to chose between base or supernatural world (generations doesn't include a world) and you can use items and interactions from all of them in the same game.

It is only one game. Every expansion ads new stuff, new interactions and new worlds (some times).

ohh, now i get it. so when i install a new EP, its features will be added right? now i get it. sorry, i literally have no idea in sims 3 because i just got it installed a while ago  Facepalm btw, if you wont mind, ill ask some questions:

1. why is late night and other EP has different folder?
2. if i installed a new EP, do i need to apply the ultimate fix starting step 1 or should i just put it's crack files into its installation folder?

thank you Smile

ronnelltapawan
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 1303
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by V10R37 on Tue 27 May 2014, 16:48

If I remember correctly the game should continue to work when you install a new EP or SP if you did all of that things with the fix/patch before.
avatar
V10R37
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Euro Truck Simulator 2; Hearthstone
Male Posts : 274
Points : 2183
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 31
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by chowdary on Thu 29 May 2014, 08:40

@ronnelltapawan wrote:
@V10R37 wrote:It is loading with Supernatural loading screen because that is the newest expansion you have. After it lodes you will be able to chose between base or supernatural world (generations doesn't include a world) and you can use items and interactions from all of them in the same game.

It is only one game. Every expansion ads new stuff, new interactions and new worlds (some times).

ohh, now i get it. so when i install a new EP, its features will be added right? now i get it. sorry, i literally have no idea in sims 3 because i just got it installed a while ago  Facepalm btw, if you wont mind, ill ask some questions:

1. why is late night and other EP has different folder?
2. if i installed a new EP, do i need to apply the ultimate fix starting step 1 or should i just put it's crack files into its installation folder?

thank you Smile
HELLO THERE,
              Every new EP you install creates its own folder so dont worry about the folders.
              After installing any new expansion make sure you have the latest patch applied and do not apply cracks from the expansion and apply the ultimate fix.

_________________
[size=13.3333]CHOWDARY[/size]
 Like a Star @ heaven http://chowdary.forumcanadien.org/
 Like a Star @ heaven Games4TheWorld's forum rules: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/register
 Like a Star @ heaven Games4TheWorld .torrent downloads: http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html 
 Like a Star @ heaven Sims (3) store stuff, guides, and more: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ 
avatar
chowdary
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims3,simcity5,gta5,bf4,twr2,cod:g
Male Posts : 250
Points : 1902
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-08-22
Age : 24
Location : india

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by ronnelltapawan on Thu 29 May 2014, 12:49

@chowdary wrote:
@ronnelltapawan wrote:
@V10R37 wrote:It is loading with Supernatural loading screen because that is the newest expansion you have. After it lodes you will be able to chose between base or supernatural world (generations doesn't include a world) and you can use items and interactions from all of them in the same game.

It is only one game. Every expansion ads new stuff, new interactions and new worlds (some times).

ohh, now i get it. so when i install a new EP, its features will be added right? now i get it. sorry, i literally have no idea in sims 3 because i just got it installed a while ago  Facepalm btw, if you wont mind, ill ask some questions:

1. why is late night and other EP has different folder?
2. if i installed a new EP, do i need to apply the ultimate fix starting step 1 or should i just put it's crack files into its installation folder?

thank you Smile
HELLO THERE,
              Every new EP you install creates its own folder so dont worry about the folders.
              After installing any new expansion make sure you have the latest patch applied and do not apply cracks from the expansion and apply the ultimate fix.

yeah, thanks for the reply. i installed into the future without applying the ultimate fix again, and the cover has changed. because before i installed generations and applied ultimate fix again, the cover was unchanged. thanks for all the answers Smile

ronnelltapawan
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 1303
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Mon 02 Jun 2014, 10:07

Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"
avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118
Points : 20171
Reputation : 1460
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum