Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

Post by aaron5015 on Mon 02 Jun 2014, 15:16

Okay sure this is Sims 3 but is there a request *sub* forum there? I didnt see one...
I rest my case on that...

But will there be a Sims 3 Expansion pack with all of them?...Okay yes i am being lazy on this one... but.. Please?
 The Sims 3 plumbob 
  Very Happy

aaron5015
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 12
Points : 1703
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

Post by Shamrock on Mon 02 Jun 2014, 20:45

Usually, All In One versions are a bit dangerous, because usually it was hard to update or add expansions. So we kept them away.
But now that everything is out, it could be possible.
I might try and work on that, but it will take some time...

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5944
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

Post by aaron5015 on Tue 03 Jun 2014, 03:27

Shamrock wrote:Usually, All In One versions are a bit dangerous, because usually it was hard to update or add expansions. So we kept them away.
But now that everything is out, it could be possible.
I might try and work on that, but it will take some time...
What about the one that couldnt work i saw one on the page i dont remember when OR what

aaron5015
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 12
Points : 1703
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

Post by xDaNnx on Tue 03 Jun 2014, 17:22

that would be great!!
avatar
xDaNnx
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 39
Points : 2088
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-19
Age : 27
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 00:40

aaron5015 wrote:Okay sure this is Sims 3 but is there a request *sub* forum there? I didnt see one...
I rest my case on that...

But will there be a Sims 3 Expansion pack with all of them?...Okay yes i am being lazy on this one... but.. Please?
 The Sims 3 plumbob 
  Very Happy


//MOVED


Hello,

Keep in mind though that such a modified installer wouldn't necessarily make things faster; yes, it is "easier to use". But if you "just" want to save some time, then you might just as well stick to the current G4TW downloads here:

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html



Also, there used to be this here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t9845-introducing-the-sims-ultimate-simple-installer


But I can't really confirm if it works or not, but you may want to give the tool by Rapper_skull a try. Good luck !


P.S. the "REQUESTS"-forum is not really meant for any Sims 3 stuff. 

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper




avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462
Points : 19189
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

Post by aaron5015 on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 06:19

Carlos wrote:
aaron5015 wrote:Okay sure this is Sims 3 but is there a request *sub* forum there? I didnt see one...
I rest my case on that...

But will there be a Sims 3 Expansion pack with all of them?...Okay yes i am being lazy on this one... but.. Please?
 The Sims 3 plumbob 
  Very Happy


//MOVED


Hello,

Keep in mind though that such a modified installer wouldn't necessarily make things faster; yes, it is "easier to use". But if you "just" want to save some time, then you might just as well stick to the current G4TW downloads here:

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html



Also, there used to be this here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t9845-introducing-the-sims-ultimate-simple-installer


But I can't really confirm if it works or not, but you may want to give the tool by Rapper_skull a try. Good luck !


P.S. the "REQUESTS"-forum is not really meant for any Sims 3 stuff. 


Thanks Carlos I thought this counted still as a request... considering i asked for a all expansion pack for Sims 3...

//EDIT

anyways im downloading all the DLC which will take probably a week to finish due to my internet.

aaron5015
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 12
Points : 1703
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 06 Jun 2014, 23:28

aaron5015 wrote:

Thanks Carlos I thought this counted still as a request... considering i asked for a all expansion pack for Sims 3...

//EDIT

anyways im downloading all the DLC which will take probably a week to finish due to my internet.


Try this here: 

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide


Also, try downloading at different times of the day, if possible. Good luck !

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper




avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462
Points : 19189
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

Post by aaron5015 on Sat 07 Jun 2014, 12:27

Im using frostwire http://www.frostwire.com/

aaron5015
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 12
Points : 1703
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 08 Jun 2014, 00:57

aaron5015 wrote:Im using frostwire http://www.frostwire.com/

If this program can handle .torrent files, then I'm (almost) sure you can find similar or even the ame options (from uTorrent) in Frostwire too. Though I am unfamiliar with Frostwire...so if you can't apply the uTorrent solution, you might want to try googling how to tweak Frostwire.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper




avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462
Points : 19189
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

Post by aaron5015 on Sun 08 Jun 2014, 08:00

It can handle all files for downloading...in torrent form...

aaron5015
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 12
Points : 1703
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 03:05

aaron5015 wrote:It can handle all files for downloading...in torrent form...


Alright; in that case you might find similar settings (or even the same ones as in the guide about speeding up uTorrent). Please let us about your progress and if you need more assistance. 

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper




avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462
Points : 19189
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3: all Expansion Packs Editon.

Post by aaron5015 on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 09:59

Carlos wrote:
aaron5015 wrote:It can handle all files for downloading...in torrent form...


Alright; in that case you might find similar settings (or even the same ones as in the guide about speeding up uTorrent). Please let us about your progress and if you need more assistance. 
Im saying that mainly because my internet is slow i dont think a guide will help me on that note... Excuse me while i wait 10000000000 years...
 Looking for bad joke

aaron5015
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 12
Points : 1703
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum