problem installing sims 3 nightlife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

problem installing sims 3 nightlife

Post by jillian88 on Mon 02 Jun 2014, 22:58

Hi, I apologize if this question has been asked before, im sure it has but i wasnt able to find a solution on here. I just downloaded the sims 3 nightlife torrent and i uninstalled and reinstalled the game and all my expansions but the icon for nightlife just keeps bouncing and when i click on it it disappears and i havent been able to get to the installation part for some reason. I am very new to installing torrented games, so im not quite sure how to go about this. I am aware that there is a specific way to install on a mac but i havent been able to find a step by step. 
thank you!

jillian88
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problem installing sims 3 nightlife

Post by pigou on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 03:57

Hey,
go to that topic: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t11793-up-to-date-the-sims-3-mac-guide-out-now-download-link
then click on the link and download the sims 3 mac guide it's really well explained!

pigou
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problem installing sims 3 nightlife

Post by Phoebe on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 12:33

Hello,

Like Pigou said, please read and apply the Guide. I am sure you'll be fine but if you need more problems, let us know.

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum