Petition to help get the Sims 4 on Mac. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petition to help get the Sims 4 on Mac. [CLOSED]

Post by sandie322 on Mon 09 Jun 2014, 23:01

EA promised its many fans that the sims 4 would be out on PC and Mac come fall 2014. However there is no pre-oder download for mac and in all their major promotion videos all that is mentioned is the PC aspect repeatedly. I do not believe that EA wants to lose its millions of mac users at such a large cost. But they will if they do not act fast and make this version available soon. I have been a fan for the past 10 years and recently got a mac for education reasons and because the sims 3 was mac compatible I was ecstatic! But I stress that I cannot keep changing operating systems and spending all that money. I am the voice of all mac users get sims 4 mac compatible with less issues. Thank You. 

Please share with anyone and everyone who believes in this cause sign the petition
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/344/534/539/get-sims-4-on-mac-asap/

Last edited by Carlos on Mon 09 Jun 2014, 23:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Font color 'corrected'.)

sandie322
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Female Posts : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to help get the Sims 4 on Mac. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 09 Jun 2014, 23:41

sandie322 wrote:EA promised its many fans that the sims 4 would be out on PC and Mac come fall 2014. However there is no pre-oder download for mac and in all their major promotion videos all that is mentioned is the PC aspect repeatedly. I do not believe that EA wants to lose its millions of mac users at such a large cost. But they will if they do not act fast and make this version available soon. I have been a fan for the past 10 years and recently got a mac for education reasons and because the sims 3 was mac compatible I was ecstatic! But I stress that I cannot keep changing operating systems and spending all that money. I am the voice of all mac users get sims 4 mac compatible with less issues. Thank You. 

Please share with anyone and everyone who believes in this cause sign the petition
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/344/534/539/get-sims-4-on-mac-asap/

Do not open several topics on the same issue here please. Smile  You have already posted something similar not too long ago, here in the "Mac support", but I moved the topic to "The Sims (3) chit-chat", since that section is better suited.

Your original topic is here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t16917-no-sims-4-for-mac

If you cannot seem to "find" your posts anymore, please check your posting history in your profile options: click on your profile, go to "Statistics", and then "find all messages...". If you find your topic in a different section, it means it has been moved by a moderator. 

This topic is closed now.

P.S. I also changed your font color from grey to "normal" (white). Wink  

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum