Followed Directions installing S3 + 2 EPs, and any household I create doesn't save / get added to "move-in household" folder.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Followed Directions installing S3 + 2 EPs, and any household I create doesn't save / get added to "move-in household" folder.

Post by haveyoumeteliza on Tue 10 Jun 2014, 15:10

I followed all of the directions exactly. The game works, (I have Sims 3 for Mac plus Supernatural and the Fixed version of Pets.) I can move in and be a pre-made family... but when I go to create my own household, I click "accept" (or save or whatever), and it brings me back to neighborhood so I can select a family to move in. However, they are not available in the folder to move-in.

Not sure what is going wrong here! One of my favorite parts is making my own family, so I hope to get this problem in working order soon. 

I'm operating on Snow Leopard (10.6.8 )

Thanks!  Very Happy

haveyoumeteliza
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Followed Directions installing S3 + 2 EPs, and any household I create doesn't save / get added to "move-in household" folder.

Post by Phoebe on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 19:41

Hello,

Is your game up-to-date? Can you please update your game manually again. Here is the manual update: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t3597-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v167-fix-manual-patch

After that, just apply the Ultimate Fix again and see if the problem still continues or not, and let me know.

Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderatrix Taking care of the Forum

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum