Lucky Palms and Roaring Heights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucky Palms and Roaring Heights

Post by GRAVEDIGGA33 on Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:46

After a fresh reload of Windows 7 Ultimate 32 byte.I reinstall Sims 3 and the all the exp packs that I wanted.And now when I use Lucky Palms and Roaring Heights my game will crash,freeze up or crash straight to desktop.And that will happen every time I go and edit Bridge Port or any other neighborhood.Only mods I use are no intro and no build sparkles.G4TW has helped before with success.Now I'm getting to that point of just giving up and waiting on Sims 4....lol.BTW,I got the neighborhoods from your games4theworlddownloads.org site. Censored

//EDIT

OH,BTW It only happens to while using cheat codes testingcheatsenabled true,and restrictbuildbuyinbuildings off,buydebug.
GRAVEDIGGA33
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lucky Palms and Roaring Heights

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 13 Jun 2014, 22:10

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:After a fresh reload of Windows 7 Ultimate 32 byte.I reinstall Sims 3 and the all the exp packs that I wanted.And now when I use Lucky Palms and Roaring Heights my game will crash,freeze up or crash straight to desktop.And that will happen every time I go and edit Bridge Port or any other neighborhood.Only mods I use are no intro and no build sparkles.G4TW has helped before with success.Now I'm getting to that point of just giving up and waiting on Sims 4....lol.BTW,I got the neighborhoods from your games4theworlddownloads.org site. Censored

//EDIT

OH,BTW It only happens to while using cheat codes testingcheatsenabled true,and restrictbuildbuyinbuildings off,buydebug.

Hello,

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014

The best thing you can try is to do all the steps from there. Besides, (I'm not sure now), I imagine though you posted something similar in an earlier post, but didn't report back ? Smile  Anyhow, a 32.bit Windows is a very big disadvantage when playing The Sims 3, since your computer can only use about 2 GBs of RAM, even if you have installed more RAM. In this sense a 64-bit Windows, and a computer with at least 4GB of RAM would be better.

Can you also try shortening the playing sessions, and saving often ? After playing for a while, exit teh computer and wait a few minutes for the computer to take "rest". Then re-start the game; good luck !

P.S. please try and keep ALL your issues about Sims 3 in ONE topic only.

P.P.S Using cheats is unrelated to any problem in Sims 3; I always use the cheats testingcheatsenabled true and buydebug, and I never got any issues whatsoever.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14472

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum