Sims 3 into the future is saying its different version than my other expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 into the future is saying its different version than my other expansions

Post by SimsFishey on Sat 14 Jun 2014, 23:50

So I have looked all over the forums and none of the solutions for this has worked for me.One answer said that the crack was outdated so don't use that but use the ultimate fix which I did and it said please insert sims into the future disc to continue then I did all of the steps correctly and it loaded but a message popped up saying you have installed a expansion pack that is a different version than your other sims 3 games and continuing will result in possible game crashes and errors and when. I press continue the sims into the future loading screen pops up but when it goes to the menu there is nothing to worlds,none of my saved games and no options to quit I have reinstalled and I've done so many different methods and none have worked can someone please help?

//EDIT

I'm on windows 7 and I have tried to install it using the installation how to on the main forum post and into the future is the only one not working all the other expansions worked for me

SimsFishey
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 into the future is saying its different version than my other expansions

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 21 Jun 2014, 09:15

@SimsFishey wrote:So I have looked all over the forums and none of the solutions for this has worked for me.One answer said that the crack was outdated so don't use that but use the ultimate fix which I did and it said please insert sims into the future disc to continue then I did all of the steps correctly and it loaded but a message popped up saying you have installed a expansion pack that is a different version than your other sims 3 games and continuing will result in possible game crashes and errors and when. I press continue the sims into the future loading screen pops up but when it goes to the menu there is nothing to worlds,none of my saved games and no options to quit I have reinstalled and I've done so many different methods and none have worked can someone please help?

//EDIT

I'm on windows 7 and I have tried to install it using the installation how to on the main forum post and into the future is the only one not working all the other expansions worked for me

//MOVED

Hello,

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Make sure to re-do the steps from #2 to #4 in that guide, and please do them very carefully. There aren't many other explanations left for that error. Good luck ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum