INSTALLING GAME wont work?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INSTALLING GAME wont work?!

Post by TylerK on Tue 17 Jun 2014, 23:36

I sent this e-mail to you guys -

I downloaded your 'The Sims 3 [FULL]' torrent, and all has worked well in the installation guide txt file until Step 7:

'7. When, during Installation, the Istallation asks for Disk 1, click 'Browse' and select the 
StartDisk you have Mounted. (NOTE: In 'My Computer' or 'Computer' the StartDisk is
called 'SIMS3')'

I mounted the game but because of the files in the mounted image, it doesnt let me select the whole thing, it only lets me select specific files inside of it.

How do I fix this? It only lets me select the files within the mounted images Sad help?! please and thank you!

TylerK
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INSTALLING GAME wont work?!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 18 Jun 2014, 23:22

@TylerK wrote:I sent this e-mail to you guys -

I downloaded your 'The Sims 3 [FULL]' torrent, and all has worked well in the installation guide txt file until Step 7:

'7. When, during Installation, the Istallation asks for Disk 1, click 'Browse' and select the 
StartDisk you have Mounted. (NOTE: In 'My Computer' or 'Computer' the StartDisk is
called 'SIMS3')'

I mounted the game but because of the files in the mounted image, it doesnt let me select the whole thing, it only lets me select specific files inside of it.

How do I fix this? It only lets me select the files within the mounted images Sad help?! please and thank you!

//MOVED

Hello,

Can you UNMOUNT the startdisk at first, and THEN mount the other disk, the "DISK 1" ? 

P.S. Please use either the forum or the G4TW Facebook page for your questions, since the e-mail inbox is overflowing daily. Wink  
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum