Store Items?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store Items?

Post by Becksibee on Wed 18 Jun 2014, 19:44

Hello,  Noob  here,

Came across these downloads when looking for Seasons and since then two of my friends have had them installed (I had to do it because they got confused lol)

Anyway, I've seen the Store Items links and fear f sounding dumb I don't fully understand how it works. I've tried looking for another post but I cant seem to find anything or I just keep missing it.

Sorry if this has been asked before or if its posted in the wrong place.

Hope Everyone is well, 

Becksi

Smile

Becksibee
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassins Creed 2, Sims, GTA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Store Items?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 18 Jun 2014, 22:59

Becksibee wrote:Hello,  Noob  here,

Came across these downloads when looking for Seasons and since then two of my friends have had them installed (I had to do it because they got confused lol)

Anyway, I've seen the Store Items links and fear f sounding dumb I don't fully understand how it works. I've tried looking for another post but I cant seem to find anything or I just keep missing it.

Sorry if this has been asked before or if its posted in the wrong place.

Hope Everyone is well, 

Becksi

Smile

//MOVED

Hello,

These files are in the .sims3pack format - and you need to put them into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads. Then you open the launcher, for example with the TS3WLauncher.exe in the base game location (normally C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin). 

Once the launcher opens, go to "Downloads", and mark all the contents you want to install (tick the boxes on the left). Then click on "Install" at the bottom - and wait. Smile  Keep in mind you should only install .sims3packs in small batches, so put the first batch into the "Downloads"-folder, install with the launcher, put the next batch of .sims3packs in, etc. If you install too many files at once, they won't install.

Hope this helps you - good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becksibee on Tue 24 Jun 2014, 20:21

Thank you for your help Carlos, this does help me. Cheers for the tip about small batches Smile

Becksibee
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassins Creed 2, Sims, GTA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omer95 on Tue 24 Jun 2014, 21:50

Pls help me! I was download "The Sims 3 [PC] v1 27 patch crack + store items (content) [Hirya]" and install store items. After I was install "The Sims 3: Movie Stuff [FULL] * Games4theworld *",make update  and my store items was delete. Now I cant use my store items and cant install again store items. Pls help
P.S. Sorry for bad english Smile

//EDIT

And How to use Custom content?

Mod edit: can you please make a NEW topic for your issues, instead of posting under someone else's topic ? Thank you.

- Carlos

Omer95
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 24 Jun 2014, 23:52

Becksibee wrote:Thank you for your help Carlos, this does help me. Cheers for the tip about small batches Smile

Do you have any other questions or can I close the thread ? Smile  

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum