MY SIMS 3 ARE CRASHING??? PLEASE HELP ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY SIMS 3 ARE CRASHING??? PLEASE HELP ME

Post by NitahFonseca on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:27 am

First of all I’d like to apologize for any spelling mistakes (English is not my first language) and I do not understand much about computers (just the basic stuff and all that).

I recently (yesterday to be exact) downloaded some torrents from this website and everything was installed perfectly. I followed everything and it went just fine but as I launched the game something weird happened. The intro page (where you chose your town) has no letters what so ever.  I’ve downloaded The Sims 3 into the future and University and also some stuff packs, that was all. I had the other games installed already (I bought all of them).

I really don’t know what to do about this problem. Everything loads fine but since there are no letters in the menu I can’t really play at all. I’ll upload a picture I took so you can see what I’m talking about.
(" />) (I Don't know why the picture is upside down but you can see that there are no letters what so ever in there)

About my computer:  It’s a beats audio HP. It runs on Windows 8 Pro.

Please help me I really want to play Sad

NitahFonseca
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY SIMS 3 ARE CRASHING??? PLEASE HELP ME

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:55 pm

NitahFonseca wrote:First of all I’d like to apologize for any spelling mistakes (English is not my first language) and I do not understand much about computers (just the basic stuff and all that).

I recently (yesterday to be exact) downloaded some torrents from this website and everything was installed perfectly. I followed everything and it went just fine but as I launched the game something weird happened. The intro page (where you chose your town) has no letters what so ever.  I’ve downloaded The Sims 3 into the future and University and also some stuff packs, that was all. I had the other games installed already (I bought all of them).

I really don’t know what to do about this problem. Everything loads fine but since there are no letters in the menu I can’t really play at all. I’ll upload a picture I took so you can see what I’m talking about.
(" />) (I Don't know why the picture is upside down but you can see that there are no letters what so ever in there)

About my computer:  It’s a beats audio HP. It runs on Windows 8 Pro.

Please help me I really want to play Sad

//MOVED

Hello,

You need to apply the latest manual patch and crack for the game. Smile  Read the guide here (and focus on steps from #2 to #4):

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Remember that you alos need to have one of the expansions mentioend in step #1, installed on your computer, in order for this to work. Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14441

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum