All towns are missing and my options don't show up! Please help! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All towns are missing and my options don't show up! Please help! [SOLVED]

Post by axllane on Mon 23 Jun 2014, 05:21

I know there was a previous topic on this and it helped the other person out but unfortunately it isn't helping me. I followed every single step to a T and it still isn't working. I manually put the patch in, put the crack in the folder again, and that fixed the playing without a CD issue, but now everything on the home screen is gone. No towns show up. The options screen has no text. None of my families show up. So I have no way of playing. Please help me. Sad

axllane
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All towns are missing and my options don't show up! Please help! [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 26 Jun 2014, 04:05

@axllane wrote:I know there was a previous topic on this and it helped the other person out but unfortunately it isn't helping me. I followed every single step to a T and it still isn't working. I manually put the patch in, put the crack in the folder again, and that fixed the playing without a CD issue, but now everything on the home screen is gone. No towns show up. The options screen has no text. None of my families show up. So I have no way of playing. Please help me. Sad

//MOVED

Hello,

Experience usually shows that people have done something wrong or missed something. Again, make sure that you follow ONLY these instructions here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Don't use any thing else besides the #crack-folder in the Ultimate fix. Also, make sure to actually paste the files to the right place and overwrite all the existing files.

There aren't many other explanations left then; good luck.

Last edited by Carlos on Thu 26 Jun 2014, 04:41; edited 1 time in total

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axllane on Thu 26 Jun 2014, 04:40

I figured it out! When I was putting the crack folder into the bin, I was using the "all games after generations" folder instead of JUST the crack folder. It's working now, very smoothly! Thank you guys so much for the help!

axllane
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 26 Jun 2014, 04:43

@axllane wrote:I figured it out! When I was putting the crack folder into the bin, I was using the "all games after generations" folder instead of JUST the crack folder. It's working now, very smoothly! Thank you guys so much for the help!

Yes, it's very nice to hear that ! Very Happy  I always suggest following the "steps from #2 to #4", instead of using the instructions inside the Ultimate fix, because the latter tends to confuse people too much.

Any other questions or can I close the thread ?

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axllane on Fri 27 Jun 2014, 18:58

You can close it, thank you! Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Smile

- Carlos

axllane
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile