Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED]

Post by qax on Tue 24 Jun 2014, 20:47

So I had uninstalled all the Sims 3 games a few months ago but I decided to install them again.They used to play just fine on my PC.
Now I installed Sims 3,Sims 3 Showtime and Sims 3 Seasons. When I open the game the loading screen loads and then when I click the neighborhood I want and click the play button the neighborhood doesn't load..It takes ages for the loading bar to get to the end and when it finally does,it gets stuck. I have tried waiting but no luck. I have also tried to uninstall and re-install the games again but nothing worked. Please help me because I really want to play WhatDidUJustCallMe?

 Help

//EDIT


It turns out that the problem was caused by the CC and mods I had downloaded.
Is there a fast and easy way to find which CC or mods are causing the problems? Because I have too many CC downloades and it will take ages to find out 

Thanks again
avatar
qax
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 17
Points : 1548
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 20
Location : Storybrooke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 24 Jun 2014, 23:59

@qax wrote:So I had uninstalled all the Sims 3 games a few months ago but I decided to install them again.They used to play just fine on my PC.
Now I installed Sims 3,Sims 3 Showtime and Sims 3 Seasons. When I open the game the loading screen loads and then when I click the neighborhood I want and click the play button the neighborhood doesn't load..It takes ages for the loading bar to get to the end and when it finally does,it gets stuck. I have tried waiting but no luck. I have also tried to uninstall and re-install the games again but nothing worked. Please help me because I really want to play WhatDidUJustCallMe?

 Help

//EDIT


It turns out that the problem was caused by the CC and mods I had downloaded.
Is there a fast and easy way to find which CC or mods are causing the problems? Because I have too many CC downloades and it will take ages to find out 

Thanks again


Hello,

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t16587-infinite-neighborhood-loading-screen-possible-fix


Try removing your mods only, and leave CC like clothing, hairstyles, etc. in. Normally, this glitch is caused by an incompatible (core) mod. Good luck and keep us posted ! Smile 

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19694
Reputation : 2095
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED]

Post by qax on Wed 25 Jun 2014, 13:44

Thank you! Sorry I hadn't noticed that post before.

I will try that and let you know Smile



//EDIT

It worked.  
Thanks a lot  
avatar
qax
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 17
Points : 1548
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 20
Location : Storybrooke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 26 Jun 2014, 03:43

@qax wrote:Thank you! Sorry I hadn't noticed that post before.

I will try that and let you know Smile



//EDIT

It worked.  
Thanks a lot  


Very nice ! Very Happy

Keep in mind that just because a mod says it is "compatible" with a certain game patch version, it doesn't mean the mod can't cause other issues, like this infinite loading screen. In that case, you can either take the mod out completely, or - if you know that an EARLIER version (for the same patch level !) worked fine - re-download and re-install that ealier mod.

Do you have any more questions or can I close the thread ? Smile  

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19694
Reputation : 2095
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED]

Post by qax on Thu 26 Jun 2014, 13:11

Carlos wrote:
@qax wrote:Thank you! Sorry I hadn't noticed that post before.

I will try that and let you know Smile



//EDIT

It worked.  
Thanks a lot  


Very nice ! Very Happy

Keep in mind that just because a mod says it is "compatible" with a certain game patch version, it doesn't mean the mod can't cause other issues, like this infinite loading screen. In that case, you can either take the mod out completely, or - if you know that an EARLIER version (for the same patch level !) worked fine - re-download and re-install that ealier mod.

Do you have any more questions or can I close the thread ? Smile  

Ok,thank you! Smile
You can close the thread Smile



Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun !

- Carlos
avatar
qax
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 17
Points : 1548
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 20
Location : Storybrooke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum