Unofficial game modification...? (Blank start up screen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unofficial game modification...? (Blank start up screen)

Post by brie227 on Wed 25 Jun 2014, 01:03

I recently installed the To The Future Expansion and a messages pops up and says "It looks like you have installed unofficial game modification that does not match your version of the sims 3..." I started u the game to see what would happen and i have the start up screen... but there's no buttons. So I fled to Google! I did everything all the FAQ's told me to do, including deleting cache files and deleting every mod I had aaaand still nothing.

And yes, I followed all the instructions for the fix and such to a T.

I attached a picture of what i'm seeing when i start up the game, also.
 Help

//EDIT

It's small but basically there's nothing for me to click on. The buttons are there but there's no words, so, i can't select anything

brie227
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unofficial game modification...? (Blank start up screen)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 28 Jun 2014, 03:38

@brie227 wrote:I recently installed the To The Future Expansion and a messages pops up and says "It looks like you have installed unofficial game modification that does not match your version of the sims 3..." I started u the game to see what would happen and i have the start up screen... but there's no buttons. So I fled to Google! I did everything all the FAQ's told me to do, including deleting cache files and deleting every mod I had aaaand still nothing.

And yes, I followed all the instructions for the fix and such to a T.

I attached a picture of what i'm seeing when i start up the game, also.
 Help

//EDIT

It's small but basically there's nothing for me to click on. The buttons are there but there's no words, so, i can't select anything

Hello,

Have you already tried re-doing the steps from #2 to #4 here ?

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum