cannot update from 1.55 til latest version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cannot update from 1.55 til latest version

Post by Sanctriell on Thu 26 Jun 2014, 02:57

Hello

I downloaded the Patch to upgrade from 1.55 til the latest version and I tried different version.

Everytime I get an error that there is no sims 3 installed. I got the right region version  etc. But it wont work. Even with Admin rights .

I dont know what to do to make it find my game to install the patches. Thank you very much.

Sanctriell
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cannot update from 1.55 til latest version

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 28 Jun 2014, 03:30

Sanctriell wrote:Hello

I downloaded the Patch to upgrade from 1.55 til the latest version and I tried different version.

Everytime I get an error that there is no sims 3 installed. I got the right region version  etc. But it wont work. Even with Admin rights .

I dont know what to do to make it find my game to install the patches. Thank you very much.

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Where did you get the base game from ? Can you try un-installing the base game and THEN re-booting the computer ? After that, re-install the base game and see if you can patch the game then.

Good luck ! Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14475

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum