Patching

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patching

Post by chocobunnysim on Mon 30 Jun 2014, 20:27

I got the  update  error  when I tried to install SIMS 3 Generations  I downloaded  the manual patch from  here  and  patched the game  do I restart my computer after its finishing  patching the game  or  do i continue and install Sims 3 GENERATIONS  and also  if  get the error  for  the rest of the expansions  i have  do I patch every time or  just once ? Help  Noob  :newfag:

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : any
Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Patching

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 17:46

@chocobunnysim wrote:I got the  update  error  when I tried to install SIMS 3 Generations  I downloaded  the manual patch from  here  and  patched the game  do I restart my computer after its finishing  patching the game  or  do i continue and install Sims 3 GENERATIONS  and also  if  get the error  for  the rest of the expansions  i have  do I patch every time or  just once ? Help  Noob  :newfag:

//MOVED

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

If you mean you get the error that the game can't be updated when using the launcher, then yes, you have to use the "manual patch", And no, you don't have to re-boot after installing the patch. Smile  

Also, you shouldn't get that error anymore when you only use the "manual patch". Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum