Can't play after patching to 1.63?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't play after patching to 1.63?

Post by HappySimmer06 on Sat 05 Jul 2014, 19:44

Hello,sorry if i posted this in the wrong place but this is my first time here. Help 

Ok,30 mins ago,i updated my sims to 1.63 and i cracked using the Ultimate Fix and everything.(I have Pets and Supernatural installed).
After cracking i wanted to play,this is what it said 
As i read in a previous topic,i had to rename my "The Sims 3" Folder.That's what i did and still the same thing,the problem is not from my CC.
Another question: If i uninstall my EP's and update TS3,then reinstall my EP's,will it work?

HappySimmer06
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't play after patching to 1.63?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 18:42

@HappySimmer06 wrote:Hello,sorry if i posted this in the wrong place but this is my first time here. Help 

Ok,30 mins ago,i updated my sims to 1.63 and i cracked using the Ultimate Fix and everything.(I have Pets and Supernatural installed).
As i read in a previous topic,i had to rename my "The Sims 3" Folder.That's what i did and still the same thing,the problem is not from my CC.
Another question: If i uninstall my EP's and update TS3,then reinstall my EP's,will it work?

//MOVED

Hello,

Renaming that folder doesn't help with this. Instead, please make sure that you closely follow the steps from #2 to #4 here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Only do the things that are described there, and nothing else..you only need the #crack-folder of the Ultimate fix. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HappySimmer06 on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 21:56

Carlos wrote:
@HappySimmer06 wrote:Hello,sorry if i posted this in the wrong place but this is my first time here. Help 

//MOVED

Hello,

Renaming that folder doesn't help with this. Instead, please make sure that you closely follow the steps from #2 to #4 here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Only do the things that are described there, and nothing else..you only need the #crack-folder of the Ultimate fix. Good luck !
Thanks for the reply,but that's EXACTLY what i did,i downloaded The Sims 3 from Games4TheWld,i followed every steps correctly and did the Ultimate Fix and everything,still no hope Sad.
Ill just download Movie stuff since it has patch 1.57.

HappySimmer06
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 22:03

@HappySimmer06 wrote:Thanks for the reply,but that's EXACTLY what i did,i downloaded The Sims 3 from Games4TheWld,i followed every steps correctly and did the Ultimate Fix and everything,still no hope Sad.

Experience usually shows that there aren't that many other explanations left...are you maybe using the "NoCD"-mod from NRAAS ? If so, take it out again. Also, try de-activating your anti-virus software completely, and you may even try to add the Program Files folder of The Sims 3 to the "exceptions" of the anti-virus software,

Other than that, I'm afraid I can only repeat myself, take another look at the guide I linked to; you do NOT need any of the other expansion folders of the Ultimate fix. You ONLY need the one that is named #crack. And you need to REPLACE the existing files in the base game location, by choosing "copy and replace".
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HappySimmer06 on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 23:18

Carlos wrote:
@HappySimmer06 wrote:Thanks for the reply,but that's EXACTLY what i did,i downloaded The Sims 3 from Games4TheWld,i followed every steps correctly and did the Ultimate Fix and everything,still no hope Sad.

Experience usually shows that there aren't that many other explanations left...are you maybe using the "NoCD"-mod from NRAAS ? If so, take it out again. Also, try de-activating your anti-virus software completely, and you may even try to add the Program Files folder of The Sims 3 to the "exceptions" of the anti-virus software,

Other than that, I'm afraid I can only repeat myself, take another look at the guide I linked to; you do NOT need any of the other expansion folders of the Ultimate fix. You ONLY need the one that is named #crack. And you need to REPLACE the existing files in the base game location, by choosing "copy and replace".
No i didn't use the No-CD thing.Anyways ill just get Movie Stuff.Thanks for the help anyways,i quite appreciated it Smile

HappySimmer06
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 10 Jul 2014, 21:52

@HappySimmer06 wrote:No i didn't use the No-CD thing.Anyways ill just get Movie Stuff.Thanks for the help anyways,i quite appreciated it Smile

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

If you want, I can have a quick look at that myself, with TeamViewer. In case you didn't know, this is a program with which I can temporarily take control of your computer - but you can (of course) disconnect the session at any time.

Sometimes, me and the ohter Helpers/Mods use teamViewer to have a closer look at people's problems. Get it here: 

http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

If you want that, feel free to contact me via private messaging, or even e-mail, in my profile under "Contact". Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum