Brunch At The Old Mill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brunch At The Old Mill

Post by Duhamel on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 23:04

It figures that when I actually pay for something, it bites me in the ass!  Got this set from sims3store, and everything was fine til my sim tried to put the jam on a scone or toast, then they reset.  Tried it on the community lot and home lot, same thing.  All else works fine.  Error trap shows an error each time, but since this is a legit download, I don't get it.  EA won't be getting my money again.  Damn thing was $20!

Duhamel
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 2
Female Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brunch At The Old Mill

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 22:49

Duhamel wrote:It figures that when I actually pay for something, it bites me in the ass!  Got this set from sims3store, and everything was fine til my sim tried to put the jam on a scone or toast, then they reset.  Tried it on the community lot and home lot, same thing.  All else works fine.  Error trap shows an error each time, but since this is a legit download, I don't get it.  EA won't be getting my money again.  Damn thing was $20!

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you spent (quite a lot) of money on something, which doesn't work. That said, this is a very common phenomenon with "store items"; and usually, you will need "store fixes" in order to get that item to work.

However, the current G4TW store fixes are not updated for that...I might try working on new fixes, but I can't really tell you when the new fixes will be ready. Sad  Make sure to check out this sub-section here, every few weeks, for possible updates on the store fixes:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f34-latest-games4theworld-downloads-news-updates

That's the best thing I can suggest for now...

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duhamel on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 22:53

Thanks, I'll do that.  For now, I won't let them eat scones or toast, lol.

Duhamel
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 2
Female Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 10 Jul 2014, 21:12

Duhamel wrote:Thanks, I'll do that.  For now, I won't let them eat scones or toast, lol.

Just out of interest: are the corn and cucumber working for you ? 

I was experimenting with new fixes, and I don't seem to get any resets with this stove with which you can make preserves and jam...and I still have to test the tea table. But the corn and cucumber don't have any thumbnail pictures, and they are "invisible" in-game. 

Looks like it's going to take a while until new fixes are going to be released.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum