Unable to get onto games4theworld site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to get onto games4theworld site

Post by cgordon95 on Wed 09 Jul 2014, 19:17

Hello,
I apologise if this is in the wrong section, and it's not much of a complaint.

A few months back, I was able to download The Sims 3 and a few expansion packs on my MacBook Air via games4theworld, I eventually deleted them, but now I want to download them again.

Unfortunately, I am unable to get on to your website (no idea why, i have tried on my MacBook, my iPhone and also my sister's Windows Laptop) and I cannot get on to the Pirate Bay due to my internet service provider blocking the torrent site. Luckily I am able to get onto another Pirate Bay proxy site and access your torrents, but they're only in .exe and I am in need of .dmg files.

I was wondering whether you could directly link me to files including: The Sims 3, EP: University Life, EP: Island Paradise, SP: High End Loft Stuff and also SP: Diesel Stuff?

If not, I was wondering if you know of any other trusted websites I could use?

Thank you.

cgordon95
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to get onto games4theworld site

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 09 Jul 2014, 20:14

@cgordon95 wrote:Hello,
I apologise if this is in the wrong section, and it's not much of a complaint.

A few months back, I was able to download The Sims 3 and a few expansion packs on my MacBook Air via games4theworld, I eventually deleted them, but now I want to download them again.

Unfortunately, I am unable to get on to your website (no idea why, i have tried on my MacBook, my iPhone and also my sister's Windows Laptop) and I cannot get on to the Pirate Bay due to my internet service provider blocking the torrent site. Luckily I am able to get onto another Pirate Bay proxy site and access your torrents, but they're only in .exe and I am in need of .dmg files.

I was wondering whether you could directly link me to files including: The Sims 3, EP: University Life, EP: Island Paradise, SP: High End Loft Stuff and also SP: Diesel Stuff?

If not, I was wondering if you know of any other trusted websites I could use?

Thank you.

//MOVED

Hello,

The site isn't working for me either; can you try again at a later point ? Sometimes, the site is down, due to server issues or maintenance. 

Also, Games4TheWorld specializes in WINDOWS (PC) releases, which means that you cannot simply take the releases and just use them in Mac OS X - it's not going to work. While you can make the expansions somewhat "compatible" for Mac, you cannot use the base game from here, and you have to download it elsewhere. To give you an idea about this, please take your time to read this guide here:

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/Sims_3_Mac_Guide.pdf

If you need more support beyond that guide, feel free to open a new thread in this sub-section:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f32-mac-support

Hope this helps !  The Sims Plumbob 1 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum