Disc. Authentication Failure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by Marianne41 on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 13:44

I already finished downloading and installing Sims 3. After that i started downloading and installing Sims 3 - World Adventures. I followed the instructions given. As i go through the process of installing i thought there will be no problem in the installation. But when i started playing the game that's when the problem occur. The problem is that there is a pop-up window saying 'DISC. AUTHENTICATION FAILURE'. So what i did i look for some video tutorial in Youtube with the same problem with Sims 3 - World Adventures. But it's hard to find a one particular video that focus only on Sims 3 - World Adventures on how to fixed the problem. That is the reason why i post a message in your forum. To ask help on how to fixed the problem. Please help me. I hope for your reply to my message. 

By the way i'am using Windows 7.

Marianne41
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Mystery Case Files / Sims 3
Female Posts : 14
Points : 1272
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 13:55

@Marianne41 wrote:I already finished downloading and installing Sims 3. After that i started downloading and installing Sims 3 - World Adventures. I followed the instructions given. As i go through the process of installing i thought there will be no problem in the installation. But when i started playing the game that's when the problem occur. The problem is that there is a pop-up window saying 'DISC. AUTHENTICATION FAILURE'. So what i did i look for some video tutorial in Youtube with the same problem with Sims 3 - World Adventures. But it's hard to find a one particular video that focus only on Sims 3 - World Adventures on how to fixed the problem. That is the reason why i post a message in your forum. To ask help on how to fixed the problem. Please help me. I hope for your reply to my message. 

By the way i'am using Windows 7.

//MOVED


Hello,

Can you at first use the "manual patch" to update your base game to the latest version ? Smile  Get the links here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v167-fix-manual-patch



After that, please download and install at least one of the following expansions (or you can install all of them too, if you wish):

Into the Future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations


But you need to have at least one of them installed, so that the "Ultimate fix" crack from G4TW works for you. When you are done with installing the expansion(s), re-apply the manual patch, even though it says that your game is updated already. Just ignore the message and re-apply the patch.

And then...you do steps #3 and #4 here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly



And you're ready to start the game. Good luck !

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19690
Reputation : 2094
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by Marianne41 on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 15:11

Thank you very much!!! Carlos. I will follow your instructions.

Marianne41
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Mystery Case Files / Sims 3
Female Posts : 14
Points : 1272
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by Adwomin on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 17:05

Hi there,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum.
Good luck and kindly let us know the result! Wink

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026480
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by Marianne41 on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 19:22

Good Evening

Problems that occurs:
1. Crack #3 there was a problem. A pop-up window appears saying "DFC GORILLA ERROR INVALID FILE FOUND.
2. At the end of the installation. When you started playing Sims 3 - World Adventures. There still a pop-up window saying "DISC. AUTHENTICATION FAILURE"

Is it possible if i downloaded another Sims 3 - World Adventures from torrent. Do you think it will work if i installed it. Please help me!!!

Thank You!!!

//EDIT

Good Evening

Regarding on the installation of all Expansions Pack. I just want to ask which instruction i will follow. Aside from the instruction given here in the forum. Question is do i have to follow also the instruction that is included in the game. And i also notice the difference on the instruction given here in the forum. Here in the forum said that we have to skip all the #Cracks if we are installing the expansion while in the instruction included in the game they are asking to open the cracks. I'am confuse about this 2 instruction. Please   me. 

Thank you!!!

Marianne41
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Mystery Case Files / Sims 3
Female Posts : 14
Points : 1272
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 14 Jul 2014, 20:58

@Marianne41 wrote:Good Evening

Problems that occurs:
1. Crack #3 there was a problem. A pop-up window appears saying "DFC GORILLA ERROR INVALID FILE FOUND.
2. At the end of the installation. When you started playing Sims 3 - World Adventures. There still a pop-up window saying "DISC. AUTHENTICATION FAILURE"

Is it possible if i downloaded another Sims 3 - World Adventures from torrent. Do you think it will work if i installed it. Please help me!!!

Thank You!!!

//EDIT

Good Evening

Regarding on the installation of all Expansions Pack. I just want to ask which instruction i will follow. Aside from the instruction given here in the forum. Question is do i have to follow also the instruction that is included in the game. And i also notice the difference on the instruction given here in the forum. Here in the forum said that we have to skip all the #Cracks if we are installing the expansion while in the instruction included in the game they are asking to open the cracks. I'am confuse about this 2 instruction. Please   me. 

Thank you!!!


Please ignore the instructions and the cracks inside the expansions. Smile  They are outdated. So now you managed to install "World Adventures" ? There's no need to crack that expansion.

Instead can you go on with installing the other expansions that I mentioned in my first reply ? You need to have AT LEAST ONE of them - or you can just install all of them too - as you wish.


See my first reply. Smile  Also, please, keep all the discussions in THIS topic only, and don't open new threads on the same issue. 

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19690
Reputation : 2094
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by Marianne41 on Tue 15 Jul 2014, 05:50

Thank You!!! So much!!!

That's what i'am doing right now. I'am installing all the expansion pack. Ignoring all the Cracks. I'am just waiting for the other expansion pack to fully downloaded before i proceed again in installing the other expansion packs. 

I'm sorry also if a posted a new thread with the same issue. I won't do it again.

Marianne41
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Mystery Case Files / Sims 3
Female Posts : 14
Points : 1272
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by Adwomin on Tue 15 Jul 2014, 15:21

Hi there,

Good, please keep us updated here! Wink

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026480
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by Marianne41 on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 15:12

Good Evening,

I just want to ask. Is it okay if i apply the manual patch everytime i downloaded and install an expansion pack.

Thank You!!!

Marianne41
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Mystery Case Files / Sims 3
Female Posts : 14
Points : 1272
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 19:06

@Marianne41 wrote:Good Evening,

I just want to ask. Is it okay if i apply the manual patch everytime i downloaded and install an expansion pack.

Thank You!!!


If you want, you can do that, but it shouldn't be essential. It's more than sufficient if you just install all the expansions you want. And THEN, when you are done with that, apply the manual patch once again. After that apply the Ultimate fix, and you're good to go. Wink 

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19690
Reputation : 2094
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by Marianne41 on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 12:58

Good Evening,

I finished downloading and installing Sims 3 - Base Game and all expansion and stuff packs. By following all your instruction guide here in the forum my installation was successfull. Now i can played it nicely. Although sometimes the game was crashed but still the game was working. The problem that i encountered in the game was now solved. Thank you for the instruction guide that you given us to follow.

Thank You!!!

Marianne41
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Mystery Case Files / Sims 3
Female Posts : 14
Points : 1272
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 23:27

@Marianne41 wrote:Good Evening,

I finished downloading and installing Sims 3 - Base Game and all expansion and stuff packs. By following all your instruction guide here in the forum my installation was successfull. Now i can played it nicely. Although sometimes the game was crashed but still the game was working. The problem that i encountered in the game was now solved. Thank you for the instruction guide that you given us to follow.

Thank You!!!


If you are encountering crashes, just read up on my reply to this user's problem here (my reply is the second post in that thread):

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t17208-sims-3-has-stopped-working



Try these suggestions - and keep me posted. Smile  

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19690
Reputation : 2094
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disc. Authentication Failure

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum