Problem after downloads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem after downloads

Post by Tameless+ on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 03:30

Hi !
I just download (for the second time, after some problems with my pc, i decided to boot this one) some expensions and install them with no error.

After it, I upgrade like it mentionned in this post and have done the crack thing, I have started my game. When I try to open it with the lancher, this one say to me that I doesn't have the Cd of ''into the future'' so I decided to start the sims with the TS3W, but when the game comes to the home menu, nothing is writen, I can't event click on where is habitually the city or the option... So i decided to  just delete this one (like if the last game that I have install is ''showtime'' and I have install it with my own CD from the real store). So I tried to start the game again - with the launcher - but the same thing again but with another expension ('don't remember wich is was). So I tried Again (yeah -.- ) with the TS3W, the same problem again, do some one have some tip for me ? something like that ? Thank you for your help !

[Sorry for the bad writing, you see, i'm not a english dude, 'm a frenchie (And a  Noob ), ya know - - ''  ]
Tameless+
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims , ghost recon . . .
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem after downloads

Post by Adwomin on Thu 17 Jul 2014, 14:11

Hello,

There's nothing wrong with your English.
The problems you described can all be solved by just following these steps: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You say that you already did those steps, but you might have missed something. For example, did you actually RE-DOWNLOAD the latest version of the Ultimate Fix, or did you use an old(er) version or another crack?

So for now, please re-do those steps and DO NOT skip any steps. Remember to RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix from the links provided in that topic.

Good luck!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless+ on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 02:42

Oh, finally I realize my mistakes, sorry for loosing your time, but I have another problem now that I 've done all the steps. I don't know why suddendly it does that, but now my game often do me a ''blue screen''. The first time that I have download these games, my computer was ok, never do this to me. But now it does, do you have any suggestion ? Thank you very much!

-A canadian fan !
Tameless+
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 09:31

@Tameless+ wrote:Oh, finally I realize my mistakes, sorry for loosing your time, but I have another problem now that I 've done all the steps. I don't know why suddendly it does that, but now my game often do me a ''blue screen''. The first time that I have download these games, my computer was ok, never do this to me. But now it does, do you have any suggestion ? Thank you very much!

-A canadian fan !

Hello,

That's actually very bad.....when the bluescreen shows up, you'll see a "code" starting with 0x0000... now if you could memorize the last 3 numbers/letters of that code, it could tell a lot. Or if you have Windows Vista/7/8, after you get a bluescreen, you should get a window (on the desktop !) after the re-boot, showing you some information about BCCode and other stuff. Alternatively, you could make a screenshot of that window.

Other than that, do you have the same issue with other games/applications too ? 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless+ on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 14:22

actually, it's not a blue screen of the death ( ithink ? ahah) But yeah, I will try to make this blue screen appear today, I will edit my post this after noon ( just for the case today it will not do the blue screen uh...) I will try to ake a picture of the screen or just remember the nomber ! thank you guys !

By other game? what do you mean ? I only have sims 3 on my pc ^^

//EDIT

okaaay so the only thing that look like : 0x000.. end by ''116'', what does it means ?
Tameless+
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 22:05

@Tameless+ wrote:okaaay so the only thing that look like : 0x000.. end by ''116'', what does it means ?

I hope it means nothing bad; I had that one too, and I had to "fix" my graphics card to get it working again (see this topic here). But let's not hope this is the case with you.

For now, can you please, when you're on the desktop in Windows, press the Windows key + R ? Inside the search mask, type dxdiag and press enter. Then, in the next window that comes up, look under DISPLAY. There, please look up under "Name/Chip Type" and "Manufacturer". Just post the information on here. Smile  

I need that information to find the latest graphics driver for you. I personally hope that this bluescreen problem can be solved by a driver update. Also, can you give us some information about your computer, like whether it's a desktop or a laptop ?

Also, how old is the computer - and is it strong enough for playing games ?

Take your time. Smile 

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless+ on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 01:02

Okaay ahah so We have a problem here, my computer is in french and I don't really know the traductions of your terms but here a screenshot of this, maybe you know the emplacement of what you are asking to me by heart ?
Spoiler:

I'm on a laptop, it's not for gaming, but in the past (there is trhee month ago) my sims works very well, I don't know why this time they're not. Maybe the installation has a bug ? Can it be that ?
Tameless+
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 00:46

Hello there,

Looks like an integrated graphic's card. Can you kindly post your laptop's brand and model here?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 00:37

@Tameless+ wrote:Okaay ahah so We have a problem here, my computer is in french and I don't really know the traductions of your terms but here a screenshot of this, maybe you know the emplacement of what you are asking to me by heart ?
Spoiler:

I'm on a laptop, it's not for gaming, but in the past (there is trhee month ago) my sims works very well, I don't know why this time they're not. Maybe the installation has a bug ? Can it be that ?

No, it's OK - that's exactly what I wanted to see. Smile  You should be able to find some information about your computer (brand/model) in...

Control Panel -> System and Security -> System. Or in French, it should be called this way...Panneau de configuration -> Système et sécurité - > Système. There, look under Fabricant and Modèle.

Otherwise, you may also try this tool here, which can help you detect driver updates automatically:

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/graphics

Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum