Quick Island paradise and into the future help! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick Island paradise and into the future help! [SOLVED]

Post by kaylove on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 23:01

Okay so for island paradise did I had to apply the crack inside the .rar because i don't think I did when I installed it because my staff never shows up and there is never anyone attending the front desk. I always can't check my resort finances. I usually just apply the ultimate fix crack and thats it but I wanted to know if the crack inside the island paradise folder would help those issues?

And for into the future for some reason my sims can't travel to the future, the traveler thing doesn't work when it's popped up on the lot. As well as some other minor issues i forgot. I didn't use the crack inside the installation folder for this one either.

I wanted to know could these be the problems or something else. I read a while ago about not applying the cracks inside the installation folders so thats why i don't...just the ultimate fix is the one i apply.

Thanks in advance :]

kaylove
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 3
Female Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick Island paradise and into the future help! [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 00:37

//MOVED
Hi there,

This can be caused by several things. I highly recommend getting the latest game version first. Just follow these steps to get the latest, working version of the game: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If that didn't work, try backing up (!) and removing ALL your Mods and Custom Content, if you have any. If it's not your game version, then it's probably your Mods or Custom Content causing the issues.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 19:44

@kaylove wrote:Okay so for island paradise did I had to apply the crack inside the .rar because i don't think I did when I installed it because my staff never shows up and there is never anyone attending the front desk. I always can't check my resort finances. I usually just apply the ultimate fix crack and thats it but I wanted to know if the crack inside the island paradise folder would help those issues?

And for into the future for some reason my sims can't travel to the future, the traveler thing doesn't work when it's popped up on the lot. As well as some other minor issues i forgot. I didn't use the crack inside the installation folder for this one either.

I wanted to know could these be the problems or something else. I read a while ago about not applying the cracks inside the installation folders so thats why i don't...just the ultimate fix is the one i apply.

Thanks in advance :]

Hello,

First things first, the main purpose of the "Ultimate fix" is that it allows you to play the game, without having to insert a physical DVD of the game, and to ensure (basic) game stability - because that's the purpose of a working .exe crack. Wink  

That said, your glitch is a common one, and I'm unsure about a "real" solution. Does that staff glitch happen in ALL your resorts ? You may want to try the following:

Save your sims into the "library"/bin, in edit-town mode. And make a new savegame in Isla Paradiso, putting your sims there. See if the same glitch happens. Also, did you change anything about the resort lot, before this glitch happened ? If so, what exactly did you change ?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14765

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaylove on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 03:36

it's one of my mods because I took my entire mods folder out and it was working properly! Now I just have to go through my mods and see what is causing this problem. Thank you guys :]

//EDIT

I fixed the problem, It was one of my lighting mods interfering :]
Thanks guys, you never fail to fix any problem I may be having! Definitely appreciate all the help

kaylove
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 20:22

@kaylove wrote:it's one of my mods because I took my entire mods folder out and it was working properly! Now I just have to go through my mods and see what is causing this problem. Thank you guys :]

//EDIT

I fixed the problem, It was one of my lighting mods interfering :]
Thanks guys, you never fail to fix any problem I may be having! Definitely appreciate all the help

Good to hear that you manged to fix it yourself in the end ! Smile  But can you perhaps tell us the exact name of the mod, which caused this issue for you ? It could come in handy for other people having the same problem.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaylove on Fri 25 Jul 2014, 00:02

:] No problem, it was the buhudain lighting mod from this site: http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.com/2013/01/environment-lighting-tweaks-v50-gold.html

//EDIT

I found it just by taking out mods little by little that came out before island paradise that were important enough that it could conflict with gameplay

kaylove
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 26 Jul 2014, 03:49

@kaylove wrote::] No problem, it was the buhudain lighting mod from this site: http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.com/2013/01/environment-lighting-tweaks-v50-gold.html

//EDIT

I found it just by taking out mods little by little that came out before island paradise that were important enough that it could conflict with gameplay

Thank you for telling me. Smile  If you have any other questions, feel free to open a new thread. Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum