Sims Life Stories Missing Sim

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Life Stories Missing Sim

Post by gjenkins1 on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 01:02

Hello,

I have Sims Life Stories (as I'm using a laptop) and have been playing on free play.

There is a missing teenage sim from one of my families. She is still on the image when I click on the family in the neighborhood. However, when I play the family her icon is missing and I can't find her anywhere. She's also still in all the other sims relationships.

I tried the resetsim cheat but it doesn't work in this game. I have previously used the boolprop cheat but always turn off when I'm finished and wasn't using it the last time I played that family.

Any ideas how I can get her back??

Thanks for any help!

//EDIT

So, fixed the problem myself. Thought I'd post solution in case anyone else has the same issue.

Boolprop cheat, spawn Tombstone of L and D, then click add neighbor to family and my missing sim was listed there!

gjenkins1
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims Life Stories Missing Sim

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 19:29

@gjenkins1 wrote:Hello,

I have Sims Life Stories (as I'm using a laptop) and have been playing on free play.

There is a missing teenage sim from one of my families. She is still on the image when I click on the family in the neighborhood. However, when I play the family her icon is missing and I can't find her anywhere. She's also still in all the other sims relationships.

I tried the resetsim cheat but it doesn't work in this game. I have previously used the boolprop cheat but always turn off when I'm finished and wasn't using it the last time I played that family.

Any ideas how I can get her back??

Thanks for any help!

//EDIT

So, fixed the problem myself. Thought I'd post solution in case anyone else has the same issue.

Boolprop cheat, spawn Tombstone of L and D, then click add neighbor to family and my missing sim was listed there!

Hello,

Thanks for sharing that tip ! Smile  That said, So far, I haven't played any games in "The Sims Stories"-series yet; I do have the games, but haven't installed them. I do know that the gameplay mechanics in those games are "somewhat" similar like in The Sims 2. Moreover, there is no "resetsim" cheat in The Sims Stories, as far as I know at least.

Unfortuntately, there is no way to "hardreset" the game, like in The Sims 3, where you can use a mod, to reset everyone and everything in your neighborhood.

Do you need assistance with anything else, or can I close the thread ?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum