Sims 3 Has no towns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Has no towns

Post by cla0617 on Wed 23 Jul - 3:30

Okay this a very long story. I have sims 3 I downloaded the university life torrent and also had the problem where i kept getting the no disc error. I found the solution to getting the game to open. Now when the game loads, the menu has no towns or families to choose. I can't even click any menu options. I tried the ultimate fix but for some reason it won't let me transfer the files. So no update comes up in sim launcher. Help please.

cla0617
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Has no towns

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 23 Jul - 21:04

@cla0617 wrote:Okay this a very long story. I have sims 3 I downloaded the university life torrent and also had the problem where i kept getting the no disc error. I found the solution to getting the game to open. Now when the game loads, the menu has no towns or families to choose. I can't even click any menu options. I tried the ultimate fix but for some reason it won't let me transfer the files. So no update comes up in sim launcher. Help please.

//MOVED

Hello,

Most likely you used an incompatible crack for the game. Are you sure you did the steps from #2 to #4 here, correctly ?

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck ! Smile  And keep me posted.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MacSimmer053 on Sun 27 Jul - 8:50

Hello I'm having this MAJOR problem. I tried to install every neighborhood but It keep saying something like "Riverview.sims3pack: Installation failed software needs latest update,, Done!"  But I already have latest update, that is version 1.67. Please, someone help me. This is really frustrating.
sorry for bad English.
 Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help

MacSimmer053
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 27 Jul - 23:22

@MacSimmer053 wrote:Hello I'm having this MAJOR problem. I tried to install every neighborhood but It keep saying something like "Riverview.sims3pack: Installation failed software needs latest update,, Done!"  But I already have latest update, that is version 1.67. Please, someone help me. This is really frustrating.
sorry for bad English.
 Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help

Please open a separate thread for your issue(s) instead of posting under someone else's topic. Smile  That way I can provide more individual support, and it makes reading all the threads easier.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum