Endless Saving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Endless Saving

Post by nurisea on Sun 03 Aug 2014, 00:52

I've The Sims 3 (retail), Ambitions (retail), Generations (retail), Seasons (games4theworld), Pets (games4theworld), Master Suite (games4theworld), University (games4theworld), Supernatural (games4theworld) and Island Paradise (games4theworld) installed, as well as several games4theworld store collections installed. I've installed both the Ultimate Fix and Store Fix as instructed (I make sure to reread the instructions on everything because I know one little screw up could mess the whole thing up) and at first it was running smoothly. I've hit a snag, however. When I go to save (with any of my families, not just one. I can go to a completely different town and it will still do this) it never stops. I've waited over an hour for it to save but it just gets stuck on the 'saving' screen. Everything looks normal, it just doesn't stop. I've got Nraas Story Progression and Nraas Master Controller installed but nothing else that isn't from Games4theWorld. I uninstalled all store content to see if that would fix the problem and it did for a short time. I'm running on a Windows 7 Sony Vaio with a Nvidia graphics card. I'm not a huge techie, but if you need more information I could try and check my exact specs. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance, you guys are great.

nurisea
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Endless Saving

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 03 Aug 2014, 10:25

@nurisea wrote:I've The Sims 3 (retail), Ambitions (retail), Generations (retail), Seasons (games4theworld), Pets (games4theworld), Master Suite (games4theworld), University (games4theworld), Supernatural (games4theworld) and Island Paradise (games4theworld) installed, as well as several games4theworld store collections installed. I've installed both the Ultimate Fix and Store Fix as instructed (I make sure to reread the instructions on everything because I know one little screw up could mess the whole thing up) and at first it was running smoothly. I've hit a snag, however. When I go to save (with any of my families, not just one. I can go to a completely different town and it will still do this) it never stops. I've waited over an hour for it to save but it just gets stuck on the 'saving' screen. Everything looks normal, it just doesn't stop. I've got Nraas Story Progression and Nraas Master Controller installed but nothing else that isn't from Games4theWorld. I uninstalled all store content to see if that would fix the problem and it did for a short time. I'm running on a Windows 7 Sony Vaio with a Nvidia graphics card. I'm not a huge techie, but if you need more information I could try and check my exact specs. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance, you guys are great.

Hello,

Yes, some people have reported similar issues like yours - and they believe it may have something to do with the latest store fixes. I might look into that, when I have more time, but at this point, everything is working fine for me, in my game, and with the latest store fixes.

Please check out this other topic here, and my reply to that user's issue:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t17432-store-fix-doors-and-saving#119543

I hope that this can help you a bit. Take your time for reading everything and doing these 'solutions'. Do post back on here ! Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum