Startup Problems. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Startup Problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Applebox on Tue 05 Aug 2014, 21:44

Awhile back I got The Sims 3 Starter Pack from the Humble Bundle (which contains base game, Late Night, and High End Loft) and recently I decided to get most of the expansions and start playing. After downloading and installing all but Island Paradise, World Adv., Supernat., Diesel, Sweet Treats, 70s 80s 90s, and Movie Stuff packs, I followed the guides provided, but ended up with the launcher saying:

I searched around and saw the video to fix this in the registry, but it didn't exactly help. 

Any solution?

Applebox
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Startup Problems. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 06 Aug 2014, 13:36

@Applebox wrote:Awhile back I got The Sims 3 Starter Pack from the Humble Bundle (which contains base game, Late Night, and High End Loft) and recently I decided to get most of the expansions and start playing. After downloading and installing all but Island Paradise, World Adv., Supernat., Diesel, Sweet Treats, 70s 80s 90s, and Movie Stuff packs, I followed the guides provided, but ended up with the launcher saying:

I searched around and saw the video to fix this in the registry, but it didn't exactly help. 

Any solution?

Hello,

Have you already tried doing the steps from #2 to #4 here ?

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck, and keep me posted !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Applebox on Wed 06 Aug 2014, 17:47

Alright I managed to figure out, so locking this thread would be great  Very Happy

Applebox
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 16:05

@Applebox wrote:Alright I managed to figure out, so locking this thread would be great  Very Happy

OK then. If you ever run into more issues, feel free to open a new thread, at any time. Have fun ! The topic is closed now. Very Happy 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum