Ultimate Fix isn't working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix isn't working.

Post by Dracillia on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 03:15

Hi! I'm new to posting on here so i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place!

I just downloaded the ultimate fix a little while ago and when i went to open the #crack folder the .dll file was missing, i thought it may have been a corrupt download so i went to try again and none of the links work Sad I'm assuming they've broken? I'm on PC by the way.

Dracillia
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Fix isn't working.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 16:24

@Dracillia wrote:Hi! I'm new to posting on here so i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place!

I just downloaded the ultimate fix a little while ago and when i went to open the #crack folder the .dll file was missing, i thought it may have been a corrupt download so i went to try again and none of the links work Sad I'm assuming they've broken? I'm on PC by the way.

Hello,

What program are you using to extract the .RAR file ? Please try using WinRAR, if you ahven't done so yet. Smile  Also, if that fails too, try de-activating any anti-virus programs completely, and then re-download the Ultimate fix (and re-extract with WinRAR).

Good luck and post back if you need more help !

P.S. you can get WinRAR here:

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum