No neighbourhood showing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No neighbourhood showing

Post by Jiyou on Fri 08 Aug 2014, 15:20

Hello!

Just installed Into the future today, did exactly what the guide told me to do, got crack up and everything. The problem is when i start the game, a pop up shows saying my expansion is not an official one, prompting me to either quit the game or continue. Once i click continue the game will continue to load but when i get to the neighbourhood everything is empty, including the menu to quit. The only way i have to get out is to force crash on it. I tried the ultimate fix but when i start game it says no disk is on. If i re-install crack provided with the "Into the Future" expansion the neighbourhood problem persists. Please tell me what i'm doing wrong and how to fix it!  

Help  Crying or Very sad

//EDIT

Nvm i'm a   

This fixed all my problems    

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Jiyou
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No neighbourhood showing

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 16:13

@Jiyou wrote:Hello!

Just installed Into the future today, did exactly what the guide told me to do, got crack up and everything. The problem is when i start the game, a pop up shows saying my expansion is not an official one, prompting me to either quit the game or continue. Once i click continue the game will continue to load but when i get to the neighbourhood everything is empty, including the menu to quit. The only way i have to get out is to force crash on it. I tried the ultimate fix but when i start game it says no disk is on. If i re-install crack provided with the "Into the Future" expansion the neighbourhood problem persists. Please tell me what i'm doing wrong and how to fix it!  

Help  Crying or Very sad

//EDIT

Nvm i'm a   

This fixed all my problems    

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

//MOVED

Hello,

Good to hear that you managed to solve the issue yourself. Very Happy  While we're at it: do you have any other questions ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum