The Sims 3 Cant click on anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Cant click on anything

Post by jinx12 on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 07:25

Hi,

I've recently downloaded The Sims 3 and all the DLC except the Diesel Stuff and 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff. What I did was I installed 
The Sims 3 base game first. Then I updated it through the launcher. After updating is done, I installed all the DLC in sequence according
to their release dates. Then I used the Ultimate Fix and  followed the steps in copying the cracks. I can start the game, but when it reaches the first menu, nothing
can be clicked. I clicked on New Game nothing happens, Select a Town is empty, even the Option bar which is 3 Dots (...) is empty.

jinx12
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Cant click on anything

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 16:23

@jinx12 wrote:Hi,

I've recently downloaded The Sims 3 and all the DLC except the Diesel Stuff and 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff. What I did was I installed 
The Sims 3 base game first. Then I updated it through the launcher. After updating is done, I installed all the DLC in sequence according
to their release dates. Then I used the Ultimate Fix and  followed the steps in copying the cracks. I can start the game, but when it reaches the first menu, nothing
can be clicked. I clicked on New Game nothing happens, Select a Town is empty, even the Option bar which is 3 Dots (...) is empty.

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Most likely you did something wrong, either during the patching or the cracking of the game. If you really do the steps from #2 to #4 here correctly, you shouldn't encounter the issue:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Remember: the ONLY thing you need inside the Ultimate fix is the folder named #crack. Ignore the instructions inside the Ultimate fix .pdf; instead follow the steps from #2 to #4 I mentioned.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum