Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED]

Post by Raiden24 on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 09:17

My cousin wanted Sims 3 and i already had the base game and generations on origins so downloaded them first then i got all of the expansions i got from your torrents and put them in a flash drive and installed them on his computer exactly how i installed them on my computer but as soon as i install all and put the correct crack i start Sims 3 and it starts but then it says i have unnoffical content which may cause crashes or issues it says to either quit or continue i continue and it loads normally but once it goes to the main menu im not able to click anything and it's all blank and i read on here to install the ultimate fix and it will probably fix i did but it still didn't work is there anything i did wrong?
avatar
Raiden24
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Shin Megami Tensei,Final Fantasy,Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, Fallout,Elder Scrolls. Sims, Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, SMITE, League of Legends, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Diablo, Metal Gear Solid and many others
Male Posts : 10
Points : 1120
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Los Angeles,Califronia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 16:11

@Raiden24 wrote:My cousin wanted Sims 3 and i already had the base game and generations on origins so downloaded them first then i got all of the expansions i got from your torrents and put them in a flash drive and installed them on his computer exactly how i installed them on my computer but as soon as i install all and put the correct crack i start Sims 3 and it starts but then it says i have unnoffical content which may cause crashes or issues it says to either quit or continue i continue and it loads normally but once it goes to the main menu im not able to click anything and it's all blank and i read on here to install the ultimate fix and it will probably fix i did but it still didn't work is there anything i did wrong?

//MOVED


Hello,


This usually means you did not apply the correct crack. So again, please (re-) the steps from #2 to #4 here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly


Do it exactly as described, and: you do NOT need any of the folders inside the "Ultimate fix", except the one named #crack. Good luck !
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14067
Points : 18663
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED]

Post by Raiden24 on Sun 10 Aug 2014, 07:30

Carlos wrote:
@Raiden24 wrote:My cousin wanted Sims 3 and i already had the base game and generations on origins so downloaded them first then i got all of the expansions i got from your torrents and put them in a flash drive and installed them on his computer exactly how i installed them on my computer but as soon as i install all and put the correct crack i start Sims 3 and it starts but then it says i have unnoffical content which may cause crashes or issues it says to either quit or continue i continue and it loads normally but once it goes to the main menu im not able to click anything and it's all blank and i read on here to install the ultimate fix and it will probably fix i did but it still didn't work is there anything i did wrong?

//MOVED


Hello,


This usually means you did not apply the correct crack. So again, please (re-) the steps from #2 to #4 here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly


Do it exactly as described, and: you do NOT need any of the folders inside the "Ultimate fix", except the one named #crack. Good luck !


HAHA Thanks man i knew i would get help here sorry for posting this in the wrong sections im new to this forum but i actually like this forum but anyways thanks for helping with my problem it works perfectly now
avatar
Raiden24
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Shin Megami Tensei,Final Fantasy,Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, Fallout,Elder Scrolls. Sims, Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, SMITE, League of Legends, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Diablo, Metal Gear Solid and many others
Male Posts : 10
Points : 1120
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Los Angeles,Califronia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 16:34

@Raiden24 wrote:
HAHA Thanks man i knew i would get help here sorry for posting this in the wrong sections im new to this forum but i actually like this forum but anyways thanks for helping with my problem it works perfectly now


Do you have any other questions or can I close the thread now ? Smile 
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14067
Points : 18663
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED]

Post by Raiden24 on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 05:27

Umm Sorry for a late reply yes you may close the thread now I've been busy lately so i haven't been on sorry about that

Helper Edit: Topic closed. Happy Simming! Please let us know when you have other problems by opening a new topic. Topic closed for now.

-J.T.

_________________
avatar
Raiden24
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Shin Megami Tensei,Final Fantasy,Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, Fallout,Elder Scrolls. Sims, Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, SMITE, League of Legends, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Diablo, Metal Gear Solid and many others
Male Posts : 10
Points : 1120
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Los Angeles,Califronia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum