I cannot access the games4theworlddownloads download section. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I cannot access the games4theworlddownloads download section. [SOLVED]

Post by Sephiroth on Tue 19 Aug 2014, 06:48

Hello,

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong section of the forum, or is a problem that has already been brought to the attention of the moderators of this site. I checked very carefully to see which section I thought my inquiry would belong in, and tried to find threads detailing my subject, but did not see any.

In any case, my problem is this- no matter what link I click or follow to games4theworlddownloads .org, all I receive are 404 errors and messages that the website does not work. I'd like to be able to download all of the sims 3 content I possibly can before the release of 4 (since I now feel a bit stupid for being excited over the steam summer sale and buying the base game of 3 and some EP's...granted I spent only $24 for the base and 3 eps...but it still bugs me that I could have had the whole thing for free if only I'd run across this place sooner ><Wink

So...if anyone has any suggestions for my problem? I cannot honestly tell if it is the site itself experiencing difficulty, or if somehow I am unable to access it (Though I purged my browser's cashe and cookies and took most of the nessicary measures reccomended when things like this happen..)

Thanks!

Sephiroth
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I cannot access the games4theworlddownloads download section. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Tue 19 Aug 2014, 13:02

//MOVED
Hi there,

Summer sale?! I guess I missed that one this year. Sad

It's correct, the website was down for a while, due to maintenance. Everything should be working great again now. Can you confirm this? Here's the link: www.games4theworlddownloads.org

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: I cannot access the games4theworlddownloads download section. [SOLVED]

Post by Sephiroth on Wed 20 Aug 2014, 21:44

Yes they had a pretty good sale, I got the basegame packaged with pets and 2 other expansions during a 24 hour flash sale that knocked them down to 50% off, it was great. Still, kind of dismayed that I could have avoided spending money at all XD Lesson learned, at least I wont make the same mistake with 4.

But that works now, thank you very much! Excited to get the rest of the content.

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Sephiroth
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum